Search / 63 results found

from
to
  • Updated

Van fire deaths caused by propane BBQ used as heat source — Authorities say a Portland van fire that killed two people Monday was caused by a …

Propane pipe explosion sets fire to Widgi Creek condo

Propane pipe explosion sets fire to Widgi Creek condo

A propane pipe exploded in a garage in southwest Bend on Sunday, causing an estimated $75,000 in damages. (Submitted photo)

Fire burns two homes in NW Bend

Fire burns two homes in NW Bend

  • Updated

Bend Fire Department / Submitted photoThe charred remains this morning of two homes in northwest Bend. Both homes were under construction and …

The Perfect Barbeque

The Perfect Barbeque

  • Updated