Search / 10 results found Showing: 10 of 10
A house fire ignited Tuesday morning in northeast Bend after combustibles were left on a hot stovetop, according to Bend Fire & Rescue.
Look around: Bend is back and busy.
Beginning Friday, open recreational fires such as uncovered bonfires and burn barrels will be banned in and around Bend through the rest of th…
Officials believe an early-morning fire Tuesday at a hotel under construction in Redmond was likely the result of mechanical failure.
Response times for Bend Fire & Rescue have been improving. And Bend is way above the national average in cardiac survival rates.
A 21-year-old Albany man was cited for reckless driving after rear-ending a car on state Highway 126 in Powell Butte and causing a crash that …
The careless disposal of a cigarette led to the burning of 2 acres near Alfalfa on Sunday afternoon.