• Oliver Christian Wisseman , of Prineville has graduated from Goshen College following the spring 2018 semester, earning a bachelor’s degree in business.
• Family Access Network has received a $10,000 grant from Cow Creek Umpqua Indian Foundation to support FAN advocate services in Deschutes County during the 2018-19 school year. The grant will enable FAN to provide 100 children and family members in need with life-changing resources such as seasonally appropriate clothing, adequate food, healthcare, a safe place to sleep and more.
• Family Access Network has received $1,000 from the Prineville Elks 1814. The donation will be used to purchase basic needs items for children and families of Crook County.
• Redmond High School Class of 1963 is holding its 55th reunion the first weekend of August. Aug. 3 at 3:30 p.m. will be a tour of the old high school, which is the new City Hall; Aug. 4 will be a no-host dinner at Round Table Pizza at 5 p.m.; Aug. 5 will be the Buckaroo Breakfast at the fairgrounds. All are welcome to attend. Call 541-548-4419 or 541-410-7338 for details.
• Redmond High School Class of 1973 is holding its 45th reunion Aug. 17 and 18. Aug. 17 will be a gathering at Wild Ride Brewing, 332 SW 5th St., Redmond, from 5 to 10 p.m. in the group meeting area. Cash bar and food trucks will be on-site. Aug. 18 will be a buffet dinner at the VFW Hall, 491 SW Veterans Way, Redmond, from 5 to 10 p.m. Dinner will be served at 6 p.m. Cost is $30 per person, cash bar. Checks payable to Redmond High School Class of 1973 can be mailed to Becky Lash at 635 SW Highland Ave., Redmond, OR 97756 or PayPal at redmondhighschool email@example.com . See “Redmond (OR) High School Class of 1973” on Facebook or Classmates.com or call 541-408-6477 for more details.