Road closures and traffic changes this week in Bend:
• SW Bluff Drive between SW Wilson Avenue and SW Bond Street for sewer main installation, full road closure, through Friday.
• NW Portland Avenue between NW 1st Street and NW Steidl Road for gas service installations, single lane closure with flagging, through Tuesday.
• Intersection of SE 27th street and SE Reed Market Road for sewer main installation, restricted movements within intersection with north and southbound travel on 27th Street (expect delays).
• Pacific Power infrastructure upgrades – Work along NW Portland Avenue with single lane closures and flagging (expect delays).
• Brosterhous Road at the BNSF railroad undercrossing will have the northbound lane closure to accommodate pedestrian and bike traffic, alternating 2-way traffic in the southbound lane using a temporary traffic signal.
• NW Crosby Drive between Skyliners Road and NW Elwood Lane for infrastructure installation, Southbound Lane closure with northbound open to access school.
• Deschutes Market Road between Yeoman Road and Monticello Drive for frontage improvements for Solis at Petrosa, northbound lane closure with detour.
• Wilson Corridor Improvements Project – Street improvements on Wilson from 2nd street to 15th street. For more information visit the Wilson Project website. This is a multi-phase project with various intersections and road closures throughout its entirety.
• SE Wilson Avenue between SE 9th Street and SE 15th street, Eastbound Lane closure with detour.
• ODOT 3rd Street Improvements – Infrastructure improvements along 3rd street from Butler Market Road to Greenwood Avenue. Various types of traffic control will be implemented during construction. Expected to be completed at the end of summer 2023. Street sections affected listed below.
• Single-lane closures in the northbound and southbound lanes on 3rd St. Between Greenwood Avenue and NE Olney Avenue.
• Butler Market to Mervin Sampels southbound slow lane closure.
• Intersection of Greenwood Avenue and 3rd Street, lane closures in place Sunday through Thursday, 7 p.m. — 7 a.m. Expect delays.
• Sewer Extension Program – The yearly project includes installing gravity sewer mains and sewer laterals in order to allow properties to decommission their septic systems and connect to the public sewer system. Full road closures with local access in SE Bend related to this project. For more information, visit bendoregon.gov/admiral-king-jehu.
• Newport Corridor Improvements Project – Various intersections along Newport Avenue to be closed due to removal and replacement of underground utilities. Road closures related to the project listed below. For more information, visit Newport Corridor Improvements Project webpage. Various closures through Spring 2023.
• NW Newport Avenue between NW 12th Street and NW 14th Street.
• NW 13th Street between NW Milwaukee and NW Newport Avenue, full road closure.
• North bound exit of the NW 14th Street Roundabout.