Trying to find your favorite food truck in Central Oregon? We mapped the mobile kitchens in Bend and beyond.
Below is a list of Central Oregon’s food trucks, along with details on cuisine:
Food Trucks — Solo
1. Alfalfa Feedin’ Trough: American; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Sunday, at 26161 Willard Road, Alfalfa; facebook.com/alfalfafeedintrough or 541-749-0787.
2. Manzanita Grill: Southwest fusion; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday; at Humm Kombucha, 1125 NE Second St., Bend; facebook.com/manzanitagrill or 541-848-9438.
3. Pihuamo’s Tacos: Tacos; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday; at 950 SE Third St., Bend; 541-390-9992.
4. South Yo Mouth: Southern; 4-11 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, 4-8 p.m. Sunday; 1415 NE Third St., Bend; facebook.com/southyomouthbend or 541-425-1488.
5. A Taste of Thailand: Thai; 9:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday; at 696 NE Greenwood Ave., Bend; thaiontheflybend.com or 541-815-0180.
Food Trucks — Pods
Bridge 99 Brewery, 63063 Layton Ave., Bend
• Bad Boys Barbecue: Barbecue; 3-8 p.m. Thursday, noon-8 p.m. Friday and Saturday; facebook.com/bendbbqcaterer2 or 458-218-1499.
• El Buen Zason Del Mago: Mexican; 3-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday; on vacation Aug. 1-9; facebook.com/elbuenzasondelmago or 714-392-1146.
• Island Brothers: Hawaiian; 3-8 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, noon-8 p.m. Friday and Saturday; facebook.com/islandbros541 or 541-678-1529
Midtown Yacht Club, 1661 NE Fourth St., Bend
• Alley Dogz: Hot dogs; noon-7 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, noon-10 p.m. Wednesday, noon-6 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/alleydogz or 541-410-3051
• Barrio — Midtown Yacht Club: Latin inspired; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; barriobend.com/food-truck.
• Cowboy Pasta: Pasta in a bread bowl and hoagies; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday through Tuesday; bit.ly/CowboyPasta or 541-647-0679.
• Lively Up Your Self: Vegan; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday and Monday; facebook.com/livelyupyourselffood or 541-508-7559.
• Shimshon: Israeli street food; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; shimshonbend.com.
• Tots: Gourmet tater tots; noon-8 p.m. Wednesday through Monday; bit.ly/totsfoodcart or 541-399-6916.
On Tap, 1424 NE Cushing Drive, Bend
• Barrio — On Tap: Latin inspired; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday; barriobend.com/food-truck.
• The Bleu Rooster: Family inspired global cuisine; 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; facebook.com/thebleurooster or 541-598-4849.
• Curb B Q: Barbecue; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday, Monday and Wednesday through Friday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday and Saturday; bendsbestbbq.com or 541-647-4772.
• Jackaroo Pies: Australian meat pies; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; facebook.com/jackaroo.pies or 541-633-0988.
• Himalayan Bites: Himalayan; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday; himalayanbites.com or 541-410-4431.
• Philly Style: Philly cheesesteaks; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday through Tuesday; phillystylebend.com or 541-678-2063.
The Patio at 9th Street Village, 911 SE Armour Road, Bend
• Aina: Hawaiian; noon-7 p.m. Thursday through Monday; facebook.com/ainahawaiianbend or 541-808-586
• Nosh: Snacks, sandwiches and salads; noon-9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and Monday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/nourishwithNOSH or 541-350-8610.
• Southern Accent: Southern; noon-9 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; facebook.com/southernaccentbend or 541-797-1372.
• Taqueria El Nava: Mexican; noon-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday; facebook.com/Taqueria-El-Nava or 541-350-2868.
River's Place, 787 NE Purcell Blvd., Bend
• Bai Tong: Thai; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday through Tuesday; baitongonwheels.com or 541-799-7878
• Bluma’s Chicken & Waffles: Chicken and waffles; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday; facebook.com/Bendfood or 541-550-8747.
• Hogan’s Hoagie Stop: Sandwiches; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; facebook.com/hoganshoagiestop or 541-390-1004.
• Nik'Snacks: Sliders and more; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Thursday through Monday; facebook.com/niksnacks or 541-977-1418
• Sopa: Modern Mexican; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday; facebook.com/sopainbend or 541-306-0569.
West side/Downtown Bend
Food Trucks — Solo
1. Bend Mountain Dogs: Hot dogs; 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Wednesday, 8:30 p.m.-2:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday; at 710 NW Wall St., Bend; facebook.com/bendmountaindogs or 541-223-8093.
2. Burrito Sunrise: California-style breakfast burritos; 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday; 67 NW Greenwood Ave., Bend; facebook.com/bendburrito or 541-699-9211
3. The Corn Dog Company: Hand-dipped corn dogs; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, see Facebook page for updates; 61334 S. U.S. Highway 97, Bend; thecorndogco.com or 541-819-0913
4. Dinky Dau: Asian inspired; 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday through Friday; 264 NW Irving Ave., Bend; dinkydaubend.com or 541-610-4655
5. Dump City Dumplings: Dumplings; 6-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday; corner of Bond Street and Oregon Avenue, Bend; dumpcitydumplings.com or 541-323-6243.
6. Unkle Kate's Bait Shoppe: Lobster rolls; hours vary, check Instagram for updates; at Boss Rambler Beer Club, 1009 NW Galveston Ave., Bend; instagram.com/unklekatesbaitshoppe
8. Sunny's Carrello: Italian inspired; 3-8 p.m. or until sold out. Tuesday through Saturday, closed July 22-26; at The Grove, 2838 NW Crossing Drive, Bend; sunnyscarrello.com or 541-678-0389.
Food Trucks — Pods
Crosscut Warming Hut, 566 Mill View Way, Bend
• Abe Capana's Detroit Pan Pizza and Italian: Pizza and Italian; noon-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; facebook.com/pizzabend or 541-390-3285
• Gyro Power: Mediterranean-inspired street food; noon-4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, 4-9 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, noon-9 p.m. Friday, Saturday noon-8 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/bendgyro
• Incred-A-Bowl: Bowls and burgers; noon-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday; incredabowlbend.com or 541-390-9298.
Crux Fermentation Project, 50 SW Division St., Bend
• El Sancho Taco Shack: Tacos; 3-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, noon-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday; elsanchobend.com or 458-206-5973.
• The Rogue Chef: American; 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; facebook.com/roguechefmobilekitchen
• Shaka Shave Ice: Shaved ice; noon-8:30 p.m. Friday through Sunday; shakabend.com or 541-954-3338
GoodLife Biergarten, 70 SW Century Drive, Bend
• Big Ski’s Pierogi at Goodlife: Polish food; 3-8 p.m. Thursday through Monday; bigskispierogi.com or 541-699-8309
• Goodlife Food Cart: Tacos; noon-8 p.m. Thursday through Monday; goodlifebrewingco.com or 541-728-0749.
The Lot, 745 NW Columbia St., Bend
• á la Carte: Fries and salads; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Sunday; alacartebendoregon.com or 541-815-1247.
• Bend Burgz N Dogz: Burgers and hot dogs; 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m. p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday; facebook.com/bend.burgzndogz or 541-678-1786.
• Fricken Faco: Fried chicken and fish tacos; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; at The Lot, 745 NW Columbia St., Bend; facebook.com/frickenfaco.
• Greek Street: Greek; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; 541-640-1371.
The Office (at Silver Moon Brewing), 24 NW Greenwood Ave., Bend
• The Bob: Kebabs; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday and Monday; thebobbend.com or 541-788-0179.
• Chicken Strut: Chicken sandwiches, salads and wings; noon-9 p.m. Tuesday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday; facebook.com/chickenstrut or 541-797-1372
• Luckey's Woodsman Off-Grid Provisions: Outdoor-inspired food; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Thursday through Monday; luckeyswoodsman.com or 541-410-8346
• Rush's Squares: Pizza; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday, Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday; instagram.com/rushssquares
• Whappos: Caribbean; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Thursday, 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. Sunday; whappos.com or 541-299-5204
Podski, 536 NW Arizona Ave., Bend
• Big Ski’s Pierogi at Podski: Polish food; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday; bigskispierogi.com or 541-706-0050.
• Board: Charcuterie; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/bendfoodcart or 541-213-7123.
• Earl n Mabel: Modern comfort food; noon-5 p.m. Sunday through Friday, noon-7 p.m. Saturday; facebook.com/earlnmabel or 206-979-9357.
• Juno Japanese Sushi Garden: Sushi; 5-10 p.m. Monday through Sunday; facebook.com/junojapanesesushigarden or 808-226-7369.
• Tacos la Catrina: Tacos; 12:30-7 p.m. Thursday, 12:30-7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/tacos.la.catrina.bend.
• Thailandia: Thai; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday; thailandia-bend.com or 541-390-0230.
• The Tin Pig: Southern comfort food, noon-7 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, noon-8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday; thetinpigfoodcart.com or 541-237-8200.
• Toasty: Plant based toasts, salads, lunch; noon-7 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, noon-7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday; toastyfoodtruck.com or 541-668-4975
Spoken Moto, 310 SW Industrial Way, Bend
• A Broken Angel: Vegan comfort food, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (or until sold out) Wednesday through Sunday; at Spoken Moto; abrokenangel.com or 458-202-9334.
• Stone Pine Pizza: Pizza; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday through Monday; stonepinrpizza.com or 541-640-9461.
• Wagyu Wagon: Wagyu beef burgers; noon-8 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday or until sold out; instagram.com/2sr_wagyuwagon
The Yard at Bunk+Brew Historic Lucas House, 42 NW Hawthorne Ave., Bend
• Alebrije: Oaxacan Mexican food; 11 a.m-8 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday, noon-10 p.m. Saturday, noon-9 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/alebrijeomt or 541-610-2698
Food Trucks — Pods
The Bite, 19860 Seventh St., Tumalo
• Bai Tong: Thai; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; baitongonwheels.com or 541-666-9586.
• NorthFresh: Sushi; 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 4-9 p.m. Wednesday through Monday; facebook.com/Northfreshsushi
• Pine Marten Pizza: Wood-fired pizza; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; instagram.com/pinemartenpizza
• Rico’s Tacos: Tacos, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Sunday; thebitetumalo.com
• The Rogue Chef: New American; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday; theroguechef.kitchen or 541-678-2559.
Tumalo Farmstand, 19855 Eighth St., Tumalo
• La Buena Vida: Mexican; 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; facebook.com/tacosintumalo or 458-206-9733
• Yolie's Burgers; Burgers; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday and Wednesday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-5:45 p.m. Tuesday; 541-521-7477.
Food Trucks — Pods
General Duffy's, 404 SW Forest Ave., Redmond
• Feast Food Company: Wood fired food with locally sourced ingredients; noon-close Wednesday through Sunday; feastxfood.com or 541-279-9029
• Phat Rolz: Rotating menu of egg rolls; 11 a.m.-10 p.m, Wednesday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/phatrolzfoodtruck
• Sally’s Wok: Asian; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday through Tuesday; generalduffys.com
• That Guy’s Bistro: American; 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday through Sunday, 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. monday; thatguys.com or 541-521-9170.
Over the Edge Taphouse, 13959 SW Commercial Loop, Crooked River Ranch
• Blackstone Pizza & Salad: Pizza and salad; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; facebook.com/comeseeusatovertheedgetaphouse
• P-Dub's Texas Grub: Barbecue; hours vary; j.mp/3qE5cM1
• Salt & Pepper Girls: Caribbean country fusion; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday; facebook.com/saltandpepperdm or 541-419-0188
The Vault Taphouse, 249 SW Sixth St., Redmond
• Westside Taco Co.: Tacos; noon-8 p.m. (or until sold out) Monday through Saturday, noon-7 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/Westsidetacos or 562-713-5150.
Wild Ride Brewing, 322 SW Fifth St., Redmond
• FoodFellas: Sandwiches; noon-7 p.m. Friday through Tuesday; wildbrew.com/food.
• Red Road Pizza Co.: Pizza; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Saturday; facebook.com/redroadpizzaco or 541-279-4898.
• Shred Town: Tacos, burritos and bowls; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Sunday; shredtownfoodcart.com or 541-647-4399.
• Wild Catch: English-style fish and chips; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Sunday; facebook.com/wildcatchredmond or 541-480-1677
Food Trucks — Solo
• The Corn Dog Company: Corn dogs; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday; at Grocery Outlet 1619 SW Odem Medo Way, Redmond; thecorndogco.com or 541-819-0913.
• El Amigazo Taqueria: Mexican; 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday; 1598 S. U.S. Highway 97, Redmond; facebook.com/taquizaselamigazo or 541-633-3692.
• El Patron Mexican Kitchen: Mexican; 9 a.m-7 p.m. Monday through Sunday; 1555 NW Sixth St., Redmond; facebook.com/elpatronmexicankitchen or 541-279-3955.
• Hock and Jowl: Burgers, pork, mac and cheese; noon-7 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday; at Rimrock Taphouse, 845 SW 17th St. Redmond; facebook.com/hockandjowl or 503-367-8796.
• Krustiis Munchiies: Tacos and more; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Friday; 1462 S. U.S. Highway 97, Redmond; facebook.com/krustiismunchiies or 541-350-8075.
Food Trucks — Pods
Legend Cider Company, 52670 U.S. Highway 97, La Pine
• El Buen Zason Del Mago: Mexican; 3-8 p.m. Friday, noon-8 p.m. Saturday, some Sundays; facebook.com/elbuenzasondelmago or 714-392-1146.
• Tino's Wood Fired Oven: Pizza; 3-8 p.m. Friday, noon-8 p.m. Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday; tinoswoodfiredoven.com.
Food Trucks — Solo
• Auntie Bernie’s Hawaiian Grill: Hawaiian; hours vary, check website; at La Pine Parks and Recreation, 51600 Huntington Road, La Pine; bit.ly/AuntieBernies or 808-391-0080.
Food Trucks — Pods
Eurosports, 223 E. Hood Ave., Sisters
• Boone Dog Pizza: Pizza; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Sunday; boonedogpizza.com or 541-588-2054.
• Coco Loco Taco Bar: Tacos; 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4-7 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m. Sunday; facebook.com/cocolocotacos
Food Trucks — Pods
Baldwin Industrial Park, 2959 High Desert Drive, Prineville
• The Beer Trailer: Eight beers on tap, wood fired pizza; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday; instagram.com/the_beer_trailer
• Little Miss Griddle: American; 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Friday; facebook.com/littlemissgriddle or 541-279-6819.
Creekside Food Trucks, 1255 Third St., Prineville
• B's Teriyaki: Teriyaki entrees; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday; facebook.com/bs.teriyaki or 509-989-7799.
• Renegades BBQ: Barbecue; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Sunday; bit.ly/RenegadesBBQ or 541-640-1004.
•Toni’s Tacos: Tacos; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday; facebook.com/tonis.tacos or 541-903-2972.
Corral Tap Room and Food Carts, 791 NW Third St, Prineville
• Fresco & Fryed: Spanish inspired; 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Wednesday through Monday; corraltaproom.com
• Just Wok 'N Around: Asian fusion: 11 a.m.- 8 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday; bit.ly/WokNAround or 541-279-0529.
On the move
To find the following food carts, visit vendor websites or call for locations.
• A&J’s Fish and Chips: Fish and chips; instagram.com/a_j_fishandchips or 541-350-6264.
• Addy Mac’s Creamery: Ice cream; facebook.com/addymacscreamery or 971-404-6838.
• Bend Bowls: Rice bowls; facebook.com/bendbowls or 541-241-0189.
• Bohemian Roastery: Coffee roasters; bohemianroastery.com
• Bontà Gelato: Gelato; bontagelato.com or 541-728-3433.
• Bruneau’s South Philly Cuisine: Philly cheesesteaks and gyros; bruneaus.us or 541-610-8871.
• Diamond T Ranch Chuckwagon: Barbecue; diamondtranch.org or 503-750-9656.
• Dreams Rolled Ice Cream: Ice cream; facebook.com/dreamsrollediceceam or 541-749-8335.
• El Buen Zason del Mago: Mexican; facebook.com/elbuenzasondelmago or 714-392-1146.
• El Sancho Taco Cart: Tacos; facebook.com/ElSanchoBend or 458-206-5973.
• G Spot Foods and Catering: Italian; facebook.com/gelatospotbend or 816-868-6673.
• Senior C’s Street Tacos: Tacos; bit.ly/SeniorCs
• Schatz Pretzel: Pretzels; facebook.com/schatzpretzel or 816-419-1636.
• The Peoples’ Pies: Handmade pasties; facebook.com/thepeoplespies or 262-424-8481.
• The Pizza Cart: Pizza; bendpizzacart.com or 541-610-4655.
• The Rogue Chef II: New American; theroguechef.kitchen or 541-678-2559.
• Scout’s Mobile Refresher: Ice cream and donuts; scoutbend.com or 541-904-5005.
Did we miss your favorite food cart?
Let us know. Email email@example.com or call 541-383-0304.