- Teen uses sign language to help blind and deaf man on flight | 7:42PM
- 18-year-old driver dies after colliding with log truck | 11:23AM
- Marion County deputies investigating suspicious death | 9:12AM
- Evacuation levels lowered for wildfire burning near Culver | 8:45AM
- On the hunt in Oregon for a rare Sierra Nevada red fox | 12:05AM
- Lawsuits allege racial profiling in Portland-area businesses | 10:44AM
- The Latest: Danish roast adds to French hunger at World Cup | 6:51AM
- College scandals put sports doctors under new scrutiny | 6:35AM
- Football meets philosophy in Kaliningrad, hometown of Kant | 6:15AM
- Thai officials believe 12 boys missing in cave are alive | 6:09AM
- Belgium and England set to rest, rotate, maybe disappoint | 5:54AM
- Peru to focus on good finish after Farfan injury scare | 5:44AM
From our AdvertisersView all
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. — For as long as most residents can remember, smoking marijuana has been a part of life ...
ST. LOUIS — Like most people, Elaine Brune is identified in many ways. As a retired educator, college graduate, Missouri ...
YUGOULIANG, China — As the top Chinese official in this village, Lu Wenzhen had a problem. The young people had ...
CHICAGO — The summer festival season kicked off in Chicago earlier this month with Spring Awakening, an annual electronic music ...
- Proposed Hawaii telescope would compete on global scale
- Sbode sports headphones return, and sound bar reviews
- Home security systems can be simple
- Artificial trans fats are no more, and your heart is likely thankful
- 99-million-year-old frog found encased in amber
- Animals are shifting from day to night — all to avoid people
- In 25 years, West Antarctica has tripled its rate of ice loss
- How ice shaped NYC