• Alexis Martin has joined Cascadian Group LLC, as director of sales and business development. She earned her bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, from Boston University and her MBA from Pepperdine University.
• Andy Mardock has joined Merit Wealth Management as a certified financial planner. A native Oregonian born in Canby, he earned an undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon and an MBA with a concentration in financial planning from California Lutheran University in 2010.
• Sophia Wilkins has joined Ascent Architecture and Interiors as marketing coordinator. She earned a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Maine and previously worked as a journalist and digital marketing strategist.
• Elizabeth Cull e y of Culley Insurance Group celebrates one year of insurance service in Oregon, California and Hawaii. She owns the only insurance agency offering personal and business coverage in Hawaii and the mainland.
• Gary “Gus” Gustafson , of Camp Sherman, has joined the Deschutes Land Trust board of directors. Gustafson is a native Oregonian and retired senior regulatory adviser. He obtained his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in resource geography from Oregon State University and has worked in a variety of key management positions for the government and private sector. A previous mayor of Turner and president of the Western States Land Commissioners Association, Gustafson now serves as chair on the board of advisers for Oregon State University’s College of Earth, Oceans and Atmospheric Science.
Editor’s note: This article has been changed to correct the spelling of Elizabeth Culley’s name.