When Grace Layton arrived at the Oregon State University campus in Corvallis two years ago, she experienced what she called “culture shock.” She had no idea what college would be like — from courses to …
- Many of Oregon's dams in dangerous condition | 1:31AM
- Oregon Democrats aim to change quorum after GOP walkouts | 3:36PM
- Farm entrepreneur to buy NORPAC cooperative | 2:36PM
- Western states oppose plan to charge for US reservoir water | 10:57AM
- La Center teachers could strike on first day of school | 10:14AM
- Records: Portland spent $1,100 per night for aide's hotel | 9:48AM
- Streak ends: US men's basketball falls to Australia, 98-94 | 2:27AM
- LEADING OFF: Braves streaking, Harper on paternity leave | 12:29AM
- Town devastated by wildfire savors high school football win | 12:29AM
- Homers by Crawford, Narváez help Mariners past Blue Jays 7-4 | 12:14AM
- Gregorius slam off Ryu, Yankees hit 5 HRs, rout Dodgers 10-2 | 11:39PM
- Martinez drives in 7 as Red Sox beat Padres 11-0 | 11:35PM
From our AdvertisersView all
The Central Oregon Business Index rebounded in the second quarter after taking a significant dip in the first quarter of ...
Boeing, FAA plan for 737 Max return The Federal Aviation Administration said Thursday it’s inviting “a cross-section of line pilots ...
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump angrily escalated his trade fight with China on Friday, raising retaliatory tariffs and ordering American ...
PORT VELHO, Brazil — Under international pressure to contain fires sweeping parts of Brazil’s Amazon, President Jair Bolsonaro on Friday ...
- Oceans once had monster penguins
- Municipalities nationwide grapple with bans on pet pigs
- Online daters pose with adorable pets that aren’t theirs
- Amid protest, astronomers in Hawaii lose observation time
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says
- Are electric scooters good for the environment?