Democrat Jamie McLeod-Skinner has traveled more than 40,000 miles across Oregon’s 2nd Congressional District and raised nearly $1 million in an energetic bid to flip one of the most steadfastly Republican bastions in the country. …
- Candidate falsely claims master's degree in voter pamphlet | 5:58PM
- Town OKs steep fines for parking near 'The Goonies' house | 4:17PM
- Army Corps revives review of Washington coal-export project | 4:14PM
- Police investigating suspicious death on bike trail | 12:42PM
- Oregon looks To boost tourism with small-town murals | 10:13AM
- Portland mayor to crack down on violent protests | 8:31AM
- Staal, Dubnyk lead Wild past Arizona 2-1 | 7:59PM
- Weal's shootout goal lifts Flyers past Panthers 6-5 | 7:57PM
- Johnson scores 3 goals, Lightning beat Hurricanes 4-2 | 7:53PM
- Sale back with Red Sox, tells Cora he's 'good enough' to go | 7:45PM
- Boeser's OT winner lifts Canucks by Penguins 3-2 | 7:44PM
- Celtics beat 76ers 105-87 as Hayward, Irving make returns | 7:43PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Inside a nondescript NW Lolo Drive office, designers, customer service representatives and accountants tap away on laptops while their pooches ...
Scooter companies Lime and Bird Rides Inc. are less than 2 years old. They've both raised hundreds of millions of ...
LAS VEGAS — Dennis Hof, the flamboyant pimp and Republican nominee who was expected to win a seat in the ...
WASHINGTON — Saudi Arabia was preparing an alternative explanation of the fate of a dissident journalist on Monday, saying he ...
- Global warming to leave us crying in our costlier beer
- When the moon eclipsed the sun, bees stopped buzzing
- Meet Angus, the robotic farmer
- Remarkable rolls: America’s fattest bear has officially been crowned
- Review: These products can record like a VCR
- NASA spacecraft hurtles closer to sun than any mission before
- Science notes: Why elephant skin is wrinkly, more
- GM tracked radio listening habits for 3 months: Here’s why