Two small magnet high schools, Skyline and Realms, opened last year in a warehouse in northeast Bend’s industrial area. A little more than a year later, the road on which both schools are located, Brinson …
- Oregon officer tower receives building sustainability award | 9:19PM
- Oregon waterway pesticide levels fall due to farming changes | 9:18PM
- Federal agency finds Oregon school district discriminated | 2:37PM
- Toxic PCBs linger in schools; EPA, lawmakers fail to act | 1:43PM
- 10 homeless people killed in 2018 in Multnomah County | 1:11PM
- Race for Oregon secretary of state heats up | 10:59AM
- Dubai bets billions that Expo 2020 won't be a desert mirage | 3:22AM
- Jason Day shoots 66, trails by 2 strokes at CJ Cup | 3:02AM
- UK's Prince William, Kate see Pakistani cultural hub Lahore | 2:22AM
- Tale of 2 Cities: Sapporo likes race move; Tokyo not much | 1:24AM
- South Carolina has opportunity to produce another upset | 1:05AM
- McDavid (5 points) and Draisaitl lead Oilers over Flyers 6-3 | 12:43AM
From our AdvertisersView all
Federal agencies want to require seed imports to first be quarantined at centralized exam stations before being delivered to Oregon ...
Portland-area home sales jumped in September compared with a year ago, bringing a jolt to the housing market during the ...
DENVER — Colorado officials said Wednesday they want the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn an appeals court ruling that presidential ...
SALEM — Jackson and Umatilla counties are offering the opportunity for U.S. military members, their dependents and others living overseas ...
- Intel, other companies fund Oregon restoration projects
- Steaming volcano in Alaska serves as nursery for baby seals
- It’s Fat Bear Week; get your votes in
- Pacific plastic-cleaning boom is back to work
- Verbal autopsies used in push to better track global deaths
- 5 things we learned from Elon Musk’s rollout of the SpaceX Starship prototype
- How risky is eating red meat? New papers provoke controversy
- Alberta wins rat race: It has none