A Bend man was “hunted” in his own home by a neighbor wielding an AK-47 before he shot and killed the intruder in double-fatality shooting that rocked a quiet north Bend neighborhood this weekend, according …
- Outdoor lovers sue US government over climate change | 3:44PM
- Oregon man rescues kitten glued to busy road | 3:16PM
- Sweet Cakes by Melissa appeals to US Supreme Court | 3:15PM
- In a prison and a temple, Oregonians help detained migrants | 1:18PM
- Young climate activists say their lawsuit should go to trial | 12:34PM
- Near record-low returns of spring chinook to South Umpqua | 12:33PM
- Community Sports in brief
- Ducks’ bid in Pac-12 North takes critical blow
- Cal’s trampling of Oregon State leaves Beavers little hope for the rest of the season
- Nuggets hold off Warriors, 100-98
- Timbers clinch playoff berth with 3-0 win over Real Salt Lake
- Dodgers-Red Sox: 2 rich histories, but little crossover
- Lightning light up Blackhawks 6-3
- Elliott wins NASCAR race at Kansas
- Manny the Masher, Manny the Miscreant & Macho Manny | 4:21PM
- After bye week, Packers begin to prepare for unbeaten Rams | 4:18PM
- D-backs sign Escobar to 3-year, $21 million contract | 4:15PM
- Jury deliberates fate of 3 men in college basketball scandal | 4:14PM
- World Series Game 1 to be cold one for Dodgers, Red Sox | 4:10PM
- The Latest: Cora, Roberts make history before Series starts | 4:10PM
From our AdvertisersView all
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is considering narrowly defining gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth, ...
TAPACHULA, Mexico — In open defiance of the Mexican and U.S. governments, thousands of Central American migrants, most of a ...
Beneath the hoods of millions of the clean electric cars rolling onto the world’s roads in the next few years ...
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Inside a beige, windowless warehouse near Tennessee’s border with Mississippi, hundreds of workers, many of them women, ...
- How reliable is the science of Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test?
- Global warming to leave us crying in our costlier beer
- Her work changed planetary science
- How to delete Facebook, Instagram forever
- Archaeologists uncover ‘vampire burial’ site
- Huge San Diego earthquake simulator to get an upgrade
- DNA sequencing is putting other people’s privacy in jeopardy
- When the moon eclipsed the sun, bees stopped buzzing