Construction work at the future Larkspur Community is about to “go vertical.” Over the next few weeks, workers plan to pour footings, which will allow crews to start doing masonry work for the center’s walls, …
- Oregon police gave man laser he pointed at police plane | 9:12PM
- Pilot lands, escapes small plane after it catches fire | 7:35PM
- Flight park co-owner dies in paraglider crash | 3:17PM
- Organizers abandon effort to overturn school funding package | 3:09PM
- Dog stranded on steep hillside for days rescued | 2:20PM
- Portland sued over Superfund site cleanup efforts | 12:17PM
- Lebron James Jr. is 14 and can draw a crowd
- Victory keeps Bend North Majors in the hunt
- Technology beating romanticism at Tour de France
- Die-hard sports fans appear to be a dying breed
- Bend’s Renner misses U.S. Junior Amateur cut
- Elks’ slide reaches 5 games
- Harper drives in 5 runs; Phillies rally past Dodgers
- Elks pitcher Brenden Turcotte on leaving hitting, hockey and hometown behind
- Georgia leads growing SEC pack chasing powerhouse Alabama | 11:05PM
- Chapman homers, drives in 5 as A's beat Mariners 9-2 | 11:02PM
- Angels beat Astros 7-2 for 5th straight W; Marisnick plunked | 10:55PM
- Yelich hits grand slam, Brewers power past Braves, 13-1 | 10:48PM
- Rookie Young outpitches Lynn as Diamondbacks top Rangers 9-2 | 10:43PM
- Schwarber's homer in 10th gives Cubs 4-3 win over Reds | 10:26PM
From our AdvertisersView all
A Bend family with roots in the grocery business sold its two shopping centers anchored by Albertsons for a combined ...
Labor Department to get union foe Patrick Pizzella, a lobbyist and government official who has spent years advocating the interests ...
Police officer in death won’t be charged — After years of silence, federal prosecutors said Tuesday that they won’t bring ...
Over six weeks, the vandals kept coming, knocking the school system’s network offline several times a day. There was no ...
- Should Armstrong’s bootprints stay on the moon forever?
- Robocall scammers have a new trick
- DDT contaminants in marine life may threaten condor’s recovery
- Have a pet. Have a pet.
- Under a microscope: Startups grow meat in lab, face scrutiny
- UNESCO adds heritage sites, ancient to modern, to its roster
- An Arctic fox’s epic journey: Norway to Canada in 76 days
- Hometown of first man on the moon ready to launch 50th celebration