- Former Oregon pot lab owner files defamation lawsuit | 6:59AM
- After Canada legalizes pot, industry eyes rest of the world | 4:30AM
- 3 women claim doctor abused them at Oregon prison | 10:01PM
- West Coast quake warning system now operational, with limits | 5:08PM
- Remains of Vietnam-era pilot, plane's observer to be buried | 3:58PM
- Jury hears closing arguments at college hoops fraud trial | 3:15PM
- Panthers-Eagles Capsule Preview | 8:55AM
- Bills-Colts Preview Capsule | 8:51AM
- Kip Keino hands himself over to police in corruption case | 8:49AM
- Sergio Perez extends F1 contract with Force India for 2019 | 8:43AM
- Michael Vick's father gets 5 years for drug-ring role | 8:20AM
- Cowboys-Redskins Preview Capsule | 8:13AM
From our AdvertisersView all
Darlene Roelle wants customers to know that the Sears Hometown store in Redmond is open for business and not affected ...
Riff Cold Brewed Coffee has raised $1 million from a dozen investors, the firm announced Wednesday. Riff will use the ...
Over the past two years, Portland, Oregon, has emerged as a fiercely contested battleground featuring a fight between leftists in ...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Are we restoring the Everglades just so the ocean can swallow a lot of it back ...
- Archaeologists uncover ‘vampire burial’ site
- Huge San Diego earthquake simulator to get an upgrade
- DNA sequencing is putting other people’s privacy in jeopardy
- When the moon eclipsed the sun, bees stopped buzzing
- Program to build the Mars rocket could double in price
- Meet Angus, the robotic farmer
- Remarkable rolls: America’s fattest bear has officially been crowned
- Review: These products can record like a VCR