While several wildfires are still burning across Oregon, including the resurgent Klondike Fire in the state’s southwestern corner, Central Oregon’s wildfire season is drawing to a close. In many ways, Central Oregon’s fire season was …
- Homeless woman sues city over anti-camping ordinance | 1:09PM
- Oregon dog survives getting lost, shot in forest | 12:38PM
- Actor Jim Belushi's happy place is growing pot in Oregon | 11:27AM
- Editorials from around Oregon | 11:14AM
- Police: Man ambushes firefighters as they fight blaze | 10:59AM
- Douglas County hosts largest Labrador retriever event in US | 10:43AM
- Broncos, Cardinals in Thursday matchup of struggling teams | 1:39PM
- MLB clears Astros of wrongdoing in dugout incidents | 1:38PM
- Missouri needs rebound victory in midst of losing streak | 1:37PM
- Runner praised for helping legally blind competitor who fell | 1:28PM
- The Latest: MLB wraps up probe of incident involving Astros | 1:06PM
- Canelo Alvarez inks $365M deal with streaming service DAZN | 1:04PM
From our AdvertisersView all
W hat started as a germ of an idea, manufacturing recycled material to prevent fence posts from rotting at the ...
Ride-hailing app Lyft is launching a monthly subscription plan nationwide that gives frequent users discounted rates. The all-access pass costs ...
ISTANBUL — One of the suspects identified by Turkey in the disappearance of the Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi was a ...
DNA databases contain few, if any, samples from people of Native American descent who live in the United States, as ...
- Huge San Diego earthquake simulator to get an upgrade
- DNA sequencing is putting other people’s privacy in jeopardy
- When the moon eclipsed the sun, bees stopped buzzing
- Program to build the Mars rocket could double in price
- Meet Angus, the robotic farmer
- Remarkable rolls: America’s fattest bear has officially been crowned
- Review: These products can record like a VCR
- NASA spacecraft hurtles closer to sun than any mission before