Try to drive east on Reed Market Road at the wrong time of day, and you may find yourself stuck at a stand-still or in a line of cars creeping toward a roundabout. By 2040, …
- Fishing boat rescues 5 from life raft south of Aleutians | 3:15PM
- Portland police texts with far-right group spark probe | 3:13PM
- Washington lawmakers advance limits on vaccine exemptions | 3:05PM
- The Latest: Portland officer restricted following texts | 12:35PM
- Police: Man travels to have sex with underage girl | 9:41AM
- Eugene to consider payroll tax for public safety | 7:47AM
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week | 12:31AM
- Cubs looking to newcomer Descalso for veteran leadership | 12:20AM
- Angels add another two-way player for spring training | 12:12AM
- Perfect Storm: The 500 and fight that changed NASCAR forever | 12:09AM
- Nelly Korda has 3-shot lead into Australian Open's 4th round | 11:47PM
- Bruins beat Ducks 3-0 for 4th straight win | 11:03PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Deschutes Brewery is shaving one to two days per batch off its fermentation process by using predictive modeling that tells ...
A former Central Oregon Community College dean has been named director of the Central Oregon Small Business Development Center. COCC, ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump declared a national emergency at the border Friday to access billions of dollars to ...
AMANALCO DE BECERRA, Mexico — For years, park rangers and conservationists working around Mexico’s Nevado de Toluca volcano chased rumors ...
- Are your kids racking up mobile game charges? You can fight back
- What does ‘I love you’ mean? It depends on what language you speak
- Watercolor archive reveals stark image of the change brought by human activity
- Making new drugs with a dose of artificial intelligence
- Cows get Tinder-style app to help breeders
- Dozens of polar bears terrorize Russian outpost
- AI shows promise as a physician assistant
- New spacecraft would save Earth from collision with asteroid