Lori Goldsmith used to call her daughter Laid-back Layla. She was so easy going, so friendly and outgoing, nothing seemed to bother her much. Then one December morning, Layla woke up, and everything was different. …
- O'Rourke, other Dems don't want tent city's contract renewed | 3:50PM
- Officials: 360,000 spring chinook die at aging fish hatchery | 12:24PM
- Oregon library halts book-discard effort after list revealed | 8:14AM
- Idaho test reactor is pivotal in US nuclear power strategy | 8:11AM
- Former teacher convicted of sex abuse involving student | 6:00AM
- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon | 6:39PM
- James, Ball post triple-doubles
- Plenty of teams still in the hunt for a playoff spot
- Foles’ dad was there last year when QB began Super run
- Browns edge Broncos, 17-16, retain glimmer of playoff hope
- A look at Week 15
- NFL Week 15 picks
- Fresno St. tops Arizona St. in Las Vegas Bowl, 31-20
- Things we overheard at baseball’s winter meetings
- Jets show some positives, but need lots of work in offseason | 9:37AM
- Heupel, Kelly, Saban are finalists for AP coach of year | 9:10AM
- Lipsky wins Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa | 8:28AM
- Arrested FIU RB Shawndarrius Phillips not going to bowl game | 8:20AM
- Germany sweeps medals in women's World Cup luge race | 7:58AM
- Swiss ski team: No serious injury to Gisin's skull, spine | 7:46AM
From our AdvertisersView all
The U.S. Senate delegation from Oregon issued strong rebukes Friday of a federal judge’s decision that declared unconstitutional the health ...
PARIS — The man described as the father of the 29-year-old suspect in this week’s deadly Christmas market attack in ...
- Childbirth could have effect on breast cancer
- Don’t eat raw dough, CDC warns; experts aren’t so sure
- SpaceX Christmas delivery arrives at space station
- Mountain lion known for freeway crossings is dead after surviving fire
- A treatment for sickle-cell disease proves effective in Africa
- What a hungry snail reveals about your grocery store breakdowns
- AI can lie, too — how can we keep up?
- Where’s our warp drive to the stars?