- Opponents spar over California vaccine exemption bill | 1:13PM
- Funeral procession begins for slain Washington state deputy | 12:17PM
- Tensions flare at explosive hearing over Oregon foster care | 11:45AM
- Editorials from around Oregon | 8:35AM
- AP joins global initiative to expand reporting on religion | 8:11AM
- Oregon officials seek disaster declaration after flooding | 6:18AM
- Ravens kicker Tucker signs 4-year extension through 2023 | 1:15PM
- Big 12 players poised for potential breakouts this season | 1:09PM
- Hunger no stranger to 2 NFL draft prospects | 1:05PM
- Bigtime Big 12 turnover with 4 new head coaches this spring | 12:56PM
- 2 Iowa tight ends likely to go in 1st round of NFL draft | 12:53PM
- The Latest: Lawyer: Ex-coach a 'good man' who made 'mistake' | 12:49PM
From our AdvertisersView all
A northeast Bend homeowner is suing her neighbor because the neighbor is operating a permitted short-term rental that violates the ...
Wireless customers are hanging on to their old phones longer than ever. That’s the message from Verizon Communications Inc., which ...
The Supreme Court’s conservative majority seemed ready Tuesday to allow the Trump administration to add a question on citizenship to ...
Lawyers for dozens of sexually abused children on Tuesday released the names of 130 Boy Scout leaders in New York ...
- Diabetes drug may slow, prevent kidney disease
- Filipinos plan more diggings where possible new human species found
- Trumpeter swans making a North American comeback
- Man who broke the single-game ‘Jeopardy!’ record has secret weapon
- Companies reinvent plastic recycling
- Glaciers shrinking faster than thought
- Expected soon: First-ever photo of a black hole
- GPS faces it’s own Y2K … on April 6?