- Over 100K lose power as high winds hit Washington, Oregon | 6:39PM
- Man gets 15 years in prison after old sex assault kit tested | 6:14PM
- Apple upstages Amazon in selecting new tech hub locations | 11:04AM
- Idaho utility, Idaho and Oregon make deal on fish passage | 10:21AM
- Report: Changes needed to prevent harassment at Capitol | 8:13AM
- Landslide closes interstate exit in the Gorge | 7:51AM
- Goodman, Slocum key No. 8 Oregon St. rout over E. Washington | 12:51AM
- Westbrook, Murray tussle as Nuggets beat Thunder 109-98 | 11:45PM
- McDavid scores twice as surging Oilers beat Flyers 4-1 | 11:12PM
- Curry, Thompson help Warriors beat Kings 130-125 | 10:59PM
- Lillard scores 24, Blazers hold off NBA-best Raptors 128-122 | 10:58PM
- AP source: White Sox acquire 1B Alonso in trade with Indians | 10:11PM
From our AdvertisersView all
After laying off 10 percent of its workforce earlier this week, Deschutes Brewery is looking ahead to an improved bottom ...
That wild sockeye salmon in the refrigerated aisle may have been raised at a fish farm, New York’s attorney general ...
Democrats in the Oregon Legislature are gearing up to raise billions of dollars in taxes next year to boost school ...
MONTREAL — Canadian officials confirmed Friday that they were granted consular access to one of two Canadians detained in China ...
- Childbirth could have effect on breast cancer
- Don’t eat raw dough, CDC warns; experts aren’t so sure
- SpaceX Christmas delivery arrives at space station
- Mountain lion known for freeway crossings is dead after surviving fire
- A treatment for sickle-cell disease proves effective in Africa
- What a hungry snail reveals about your grocery store breakdowns
- AI can lie, too — how can we keep up?
- Where’s our warp drive to the stars?