- Amid #MeToo, states debate teaching consent to kids | 2:46AM
- In defining consent, there's a gap between the law, culture | 9:10PM
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's Pacific coast; no damage | 6:34PM
- Woman stops to check skid marks, finds badly injured man | 1:59PM
- 2 Portland police officers, driver, injured in crash | 1:55PM
- A look at efforts to make legal pot foster social justice | 10:33AM
- Astros on a tear despite absence of Altuve | 11:48PM
- LEADING OFF: Callaway future, Guerrero surge, Springer out | 11:08PM
- NBC ready to showcase iconic Indianapolis 500 for first time | 11:08PM
- Only on AP: Redskins recovery methods aim to reduce injuries | 11:06PM
- Koepka handles the stress and reaps rewards of another major | 11:05PM
- Rape trial begins for ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr | 10:10PM
From our AdvertisersView all
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Saudi Arabia does not want war but will not hesitate to defend itself against Iran, ...
Swiss voters agreed Sunday to tighten the country’s gun laws to reach parity with European Union anti-terrorism legislation that came ...
Eastern Oregon Telecom provides broadband and telephone service to 4,000 customers in a remote corner of the region — keeping ...
BALTIMORE — When AT&T recruiters compete for young talent on college campuses, they want to show how the old telephone ...
- Microchip factory in Bend to stay open under new owner
- U.N.: Humans accelerating extinction of other species
- Chinese fossil sheds light on mysterious Neanderthal kin
- Melting snow may have caused earthquakes in California
- Food poisoning remains problem despite warnings, report finds
- Artificial intelligence gets tasked with inventing a playable sport
- Researchers home in on the risk factors of postpartum depression
- Kratom: To opioid users, it’s a miracle; to the FDA, a menace