REDMOND — Alicia Wherry wants to open a child care center in Redmond. But her proposed building is too expensive for her to afford, with an estimated $1.3 million price tag. Wherry, who owns the …
- Book tries to show how US democracy hurt Native Americans | 4:04PM
- Cougar sightings reported on Lewis & Clark campus | 3:10PM
- Tacoma landmark church to be demolished | 1:49PM
- Former US Sen. Al Franken tests welcome on speaking circuit | 12:14PM
- Seattle teachers reach tentative contract agreement | 10:46AM
- Racer dies, 3 others injured in Idaho boat crash | 10:38AM
- McIlroy joins Tiger Woods as 2-time winner of the FedEx Cup | 5:01PM
- 2016 Wimbledon finalist Raonic out of US Open with injury | 5:00PM
- McIlroy ends season with a $15 million bang at East Lake | 4:56PM
- Ray helps D'backs avoid sweep, beat Brewers 5-2 | 4:42PM
- Sparks knock Sun out of WNBA top spot 84-72 | 4:29PM
- Giants rally behind Longoria to edge Athletics 5-4 | 4:29PM
From our AdvertisersView all
The skeleton seated outside Trivia Antiques is more than a gimmick to draw downtown Bend visitors into the store, which ...
Saving money is increasingly a way-too-big ask for many households. Nearly 1 in 4 households say they have no emergency ...
RIO DE JANEIRO — Backed by military aircraft, Brazilian troops Saturday were deploying in the Amazon to fight fires that ...
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said Sunday Kim Jong Un supervised the test-firing of a “newly developed super-large multiple ...
- Oceans once had monster penguins
- Municipalities nationwide grapple with bans on pet pigs
- Online daters pose with adorable pets that aren’t theirs
- Amid protest, astronomers in Hawaii lose observation time
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says
- Are electric scooters good for the environment?