- Some US states marking their first Indigenous Peoples' Day | 10:04PM
- Man arrested after rocks thrown at Portland police cars | 5:12PM
- Woman pleads not guilty to selling shark fins in Portland | 11:56AM
- Police investigating events before Portland activist's death | 11:40AM
- Teachers try home meetings to help students | 7:06AM
- Jury awards $50,000 to Oregon commuter arrested in protest | 2:54PM
- Sisters’ cross-country runner John Peckham finishes 1st at invitational meet
- Christian McCaffrey is doing the impossible: Building an NFL MVP case as a running back
- Torres powers Yanks past Astros in Game 1
- ESPN reports Angels PR employee supplied Skaggs with opioids
- Lanto Griffin grabs 3rd-round Houston Open lead
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- Prep scoreboard
- Correa HR in 11th, Astros top Yankees 3-2; ALCS tied at 1 | 10:31PM
- Jarry makes 27 saves, Penguins rout Jets 7-2 | 10:09PM
- Hertl has goal and assist as Sharks top Flames 3-1 | 10:07PM
- Chargers ineffective run game a problem in loss to Steelers | 10:03PM
- Stastny gets 2 power-play goals, Vegas beats Kings 5-2 | 9:50PM
- Man in Astros dugout injured by foul ball | 9:41PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Converting discarded coffee bean pulp into an energy drink and formulating beeswax and tree resin into reusable food wraps are ...
For 2019, the Ford F-150 pickup from America’s truck leader has some exciting upgrades and additions. Tough, smart and capable, ...
Tami Augen Rhodes needed to fly to Washington. An invitation to a black-tie event at the Supreme Court was an ...
PORTLAND, Maine — Maine has decided eating like a pig could be a good thing, especially for schools looking to ...
- Steaming volcano in Alaska serves as nursery for baby seals
- It’s Fat Bear Week; get your votes in
- Pacific plastic-cleaning boom is back to work
- Verbal autopsies used in push to better track global deaths
- 5 things we learned from Elon Musk’s rollout of the SpaceX Starship prototype
- How risky is eating red meat? New papers provoke controversy
- Alberta wins rat race: It has none
- Labradoodle creator says he made ‘Frankenstein’s monster’