- Arrests and shields, metal poles seized at Portland protests | 4:08PM
- The Latest: At least 13 arrests in Portland protests | 3:44PM
- Mistrial in religious objection to filing tax returns case | 7:46AM
- AP Explains: A look at rallies, recent tension in Portland | 6:58AM
- Oregon will spend $9M on new Interstate Bridge project | 6:20AM
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting southeast of Eugene | 5:40PM
- Matsuyama blisters Medinah with 63 for BMW lead
- Yankees top Indians to clinch 27th consecutive winning record
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- USA Football pilots program to attract more young players
- For 1st time in his career, Ducks WR Juwan Johnson will line up at slot in certain receiver packages
- Ready to play good defense and small ball, Hawaii is back to try to win consecutive Little League titles
- Sluggers from Iowa, Florida win home run derby at LLWS | 4:19PM
- ESPN documentary shows Bleier's emotional return to Vietnam | 4:18PM
- Doug Barron leads suspended Dick's Sporting Goods Open | 4:15PM
- Seager hits tiebreaking HR, Mariners beat Blue Jays 4-3 | 4:10PM
- Twins' Duffey awarded victory day later | 4:06PM
- Antonio Brown moves closer to return to practice for Raiders | 4:05PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Tribes of Grande Ronde buy mill The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde have purchased the former Blue Heron paper mill ...
UMATILLA, Fla. — A maze made of stacked citrus picking bins will serve as a nod to three generations of ...
Cameras flashed and fans screamed, as Liu Mou stepped into the spotlight on a sweltering summer evening. In the industrial ...
NEW YORK — Paule Marshall, an exuberant and sharpened storyteller who in fiction such as “Daughters” and “Brown Girl, Brownstones” ...
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says
- Are electric scooters good for the environment?
- Could temperature-controlled clothing help in a hotter world?
- Endangered listing sought for firefly with double-green flash
- Forest Service wants to trim sage grouse habitat
- Study: Light pollution could make West Nile in birds more infectious