- The Latest: At least 13 arrests in Portland protests | 3:44PM
- Bear spray, shields, metal poles seized at Portland protests | 3:11PM
- Mistrial in religious objection to filing tax returns case | 7:46AM
- AP Explains: A look at rallies, recent tension in Portland | 6:58AM
- Oregon will spend $9M on new Interstate Bridge project | 6:20AM
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting southeast of Eugene | 5:40PM
- Matsuyama blisters Medinah with 63 for BMW lead
- Yankees top Indians to clinch 27th consecutive winning record
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- USA Football pilots program to attract more young players
- For 1st time in his career, Ducks WR Juwan Johnson will line up at slot in certain receiver packages
- Ready to play good defense and small ball, Hawaii is back to try to win consecutive Little League titles
- QB Josh McCown joins Eagles, ends retirement | 3:47PM
- Ravens' Tavon Young weighing options with neck injury | 3:46PM
- Dodgers' Urìas to serve 20-game domestic violence penalty | 3:41PM
- Phillies place Quinn on 10-day IL; Arrieta to have surgery | 3:32PM
- Mike Shanahan returns to Broncos camp after years away | 3:29PM
- It's Augenstein, Ogletree in US Amateur final | 3:25PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Tribes of Grande Ronde buy mill The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde have purchased the former Blue Heron paper mill ...
UMATILLA, Fla. — A maze made of stacked citrus picking bins will serve as a nod to three generations of ...
NEW YORK — Paule Marshall, an exuberant and sharpened storyteller who in fiction such as “Daughters” and “Brown Girl, Brownstones” ...
You’re not the only one confused about where the economy is headed. Just look at the stock market, where perplexed ...
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says
- Are electric scooters good for the environment?
- Could temperature-controlled clothing help in a hotter world?
- Endangered listing sought for firefly with double-green flash
- Forest Service wants to trim sage grouse habitat
- Study: Light pollution could make West Nile in birds more infectious