- Officer-involved shooting in Oregon hotel room | 9:47AM
- State inspections of funeral homes fall short in Oregon | 7:05AM
- Portland to pay $15,000 to man wrongly arrested at protest | 10:21AM
- Oregon schools rolling out indigenous studies curriculum | 7:05AM
- Man tied to armed robberies sentenced to nearly 16 years | 6:50AM
- Jury awards $17M to 3 plaintiffs in deadly Amtrak derailment | 6:19PM
- Betances, Montgomery make season debuts in Yanks' loss | 1:37PM
- Brissett spoils Titans' opener, rallying Colts to 19-17 win | 1:35PM
- Lamar Jackson helps Ravens run over Cardinals 23-17 | 1:35PM
- Texans stop Jags' 2-point conversion to get 13-12 win | 1:32PM
- Allen leads Bills' sweep at Meadowlands with win over Giants | 1:31PM
- 2 injured in shooting at youth football game in Texas | 1:31PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Eugene’s Town Square project is coming together. City officials recently unveiled the near-complete preferred design to restore the city’s central ...
As Apple debuted its newest iPhones last week, a striking new feature took center stage: a three-lens setup that puts ...
Portland to pay $15,000 to man mistakenly detained — The city of Portland plans to pay $15,000 to a man ...
FREEPORT, Bahamas — Tropical Storm Humberto moved away from the Bahamas on Saturday after dumping rain on parts of the ...
- To help koalas survive, scientists change their diets
- Earthquake fault long thought dormant could devastate Los Angeles
- From feta to American slices, a ranking of cheeses by healthfulness
- Electric vehicle rules zap carmakers
- Lung illness tied to vaping could be a new ‘worrisome’ disease, officials say
- Contaminant found in vaping products linked to lung illnesses
- Will 5G interfere with storm forecasting?
- As humans reshaped dogs’ bodies, we altered their brains