Hundreds of protesters crowded all four corners of a busy downtown intersection in Bend on Friday afternoon, as they joined a global movement demanding that world governments fight climate change. Rush hour commuters at Newport …
- Cougar encounter renews debate about threats from animal | 7:06AM
- Portland students join global climate protests | 4:56PM
- Prosecutors say key witness lied in motorcycle gang trial | 1:03PM
- Broken sprinkler pipe floods historic hotel | 8:18AM
- Family of woman killed dashing across road settles for $305K | 6:06AM
- Lime to close down app-based car-rental service in Seattle | 5:30AM
- Yankees' Torres to have MRI on hamstring; Boone optimistic | 8:39AM
- Ferrari's Leclerc takes 3rd straight pole at Singapore GP | 7:58AM
- Leclerc edges Hamilton in final practice at Singapore GP | 4:46AM
- American Sofia Kenin wins Guangzhou WTA title over Stosur | 3:36AM
- Fun & Games: Lyles wants to win, celebrate just like Bolt | 11:50PM
- Pollock homers in Dodgers' 12-5 rout of Rockies for 99th win | 11:46PM
From our AdvertisersView all
WASHINGTON — The outlook for a near-term trade deal between the White House and China darkened on Friday, as President ...
WASHINGTON — A coalition of states led by California filed a lawsuit Friday against the Trump administration, challenging its decision ...
Bus with Chinese-speaking tourists crashes in Utah; 4 dead — A tour bus crashed on a highway running through the ...
WASHINGTON — Revelations that President Donald Trump pressured Ukraine’s new leader to investigate the son of former vice president Joe ...
- 77 million years ago, Alberta was home to a ‘frozen dragon’
- Collection of premier proverb scholar opens at university
- Biologists study unusual deaths of Alaska ice seals
- Forget cars, these robots drive floor scrubbers
- Sage grouse numbers stumble in Montana, across the West
- Water found on planet, which has temperatures suitable for life
- New parents join a movement of hiking with babies
- To help koalas survive, scientists change their diets