Allegiant will return to Redmond Airport this fall with service to Las Vegas and Phoenix, the airline announced Tuesday morning. The twice-weekly flights will begin in October. Allegiant will fly to McCarran International Airport in …
- Police: Man stabs woman in Washougal apartment | 7:46AM
- Man formerly on death row agrees to life for prison murder | 6:35AM
- Salvation Army women's shelter to close | 6:01AM
- Government fails to release data on deaths in police custody | 9:58PM
- Former Oregon daycare worker found guilty of teen sex abuse | 9:47PM
- Oregon Democrats rally behind cap-and-trade emissions plan | 8:36PM
- 2 Minnesota wrestlers released without charges | 9:49AM
- Amazon adds more jets to its growing fleet | 9:42AM
- Flyers acquire Braun from Sharks for draft picks | 9:41AM
- Preds hire Scuderi, Bordeleau, Rook as development coaches | 9:30AM
- The Latest: Blatter says Paris meeting swayed vote for Qatar | 9:17AM
- Fiancee's career played role in Trouba's trade to Rangers | 8:54AM
From our AdvertisersView all
Tech firms lead stock advance U.S. equities gained, led by FANG shares, while European stocks pared losses following a mixed ...
India lobbed a small but strategic strike in President Donald Trump’s trade war, slapping retaliatory tariffs on 28 products and ...
WASHINGTON — The U.S. and Iran edged toward a flashpoint Monday as Tehran announced it was breaking compliance with the ...
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court is upholding a constitutional rule that allows state and federal governments to prosecute someone for ...
- Research looks at whether deer disease can strike people, too
- How much nature is enough?
- Way before Woodstock: Ancient graves point to pot smoking
- Holocaust Museum to digitize letters from Anne Frank’s father
- ’Homework gap’ indicates millions of kids lack internet
- Pioneering treatment targets clinically uncontrollable hunger
- Dogs internalize bad vibes that humans display, study suggests
- Scientists crack secret of a fish’s deadly, transparent teeth