SALEM — Oregonians could take psychedelic mushrooms in licensed clinics under an initiative proposed for the November 2020 ballot. Advocates of the “Oregon Psilocybin Services Act” have submitted the required 1,000 sponsorship signatures for the …
- Right-wing rally, counter protests face off in Portland | 11:07AM
- The Latest: Right wing, counterprotesters in Portland | 10:49AM
- Mistrial in religious objection to filing tax returns case | 7:46AM
- AP Explains: A look at rallies, recent tension in Portland | 6:58AM
- Oregon will spend $9M on new Interstate Bridge project | 6:20AM
- 1 dead, 1 injured in shooting southeast of Eugene | 5:40PM
- Matsuyama blisters Medinah with 63 for BMW lead
- Yankees top Indians to clinch 27th consecutive winning record
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- USA Football pilots program to attract more young players
- For 1st time in his career, Ducks WR Juwan Johnson will line up at slot in certain receiver packages
- Ready to play good defense and small ball, Hawaii is back to try to win consecutive Little League titles
- Barty upset in Cincy semifinals, misses top spot for US Open | 11:22AM
- Newgarden gets Pocono pole after rain wipes out qualifying | 11:17AM
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox removes himself from World Cup plans | 11:10AM
- Pieters posts 6-under to take one-shot lead at Czech Masters | 10:57AM
- Man charged in stadium bomb threat amid Muslim dispute | 10:41AM
- AP source: QB Josh McCown joins Eagles, ends retirement | 10:29AM
From our AdvertisersView all
Tribes of Grande Ronde buy mill The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde have purchased the former Blue Heron paper mill ...
UMATILLA, Fla. — A maze made of stacked citrus picking bins will serve as a nod to three generations of ...
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says
- Are electric scooters good for the environment?
- Could temperature-controlled clothing help in a hotter world?
- Endangered listing sought for firefly with double-green flash
- Forest Service wants to trim sage grouse habitat
- Study: Light pollution could make West Nile in birds more infectious