A Deschutes County proposal to rezone certain farm and forest lands could be upended in light of a decision from the state Land Use Board of Appeals. This month, the Land Use Board of Appeals …
- Portland 'ground zero' for protests between right, left-wing | 12:28AM
- The Latest: 'Long and arduous' protests in Portland, Oregon | 8:33PM
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest | 8:31PM
- Mistrial in religious objection to filing tax returns case | 7:46AM
- AP Explains: A look at rallies, recent tension in Portland | 6:58AM
- Oregon will spend $9M on new Interstate Bridge project | 6:20AM
- ESPN documentary shows Bleier's emotional return to Vietnam | 12:15AM
- LEADING OFF: Cubs-Pirates in Williamsport, CC faces Indians | 11:59PM
- Miocic stops Cormier, reclaims heavyweight belt at UFC 241 | 11:55PM
- Cowboys edge Rams 14-10 in preseason game in Hawaii | 11:35PM
- Angels rally for 4 runs in 7th inning to beat White Sox 6-5 | 11:25PM
- Cron's HR caps 6-run first as Twins beat Rangers 12-7 | 11:09PM
From our AdvertisersView all
COLLEGE PLACE, Wash. — Light tillage was the job of the afternoon on a spring day at Hayshaker Farm. Two ...
Tribes of Grande Ronde buy mill The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde have purchased the former Blue Heron paper mill ...
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump is warning of an economic crash if he loses reelection, arguing that even voters who ...
SAN DIEGO — An emerging generation of China policy experts is advocating a much sharper tone and approach toward Beijing, ...
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says
- Are electric scooters good for the environment?
- Could temperature-controlled clothing help in a hotter world?
- Endangered listing sought for firefly with double-green flash
- Forest Service wants to trim sage grouse habitat
- Study: Light pollution could make West Nile in birds more infectious