A proposed marijuana production and processing facility in Alfalfa won’t move forward after the Deschutes County Commission learned that some of the business partners involved had been arrested for weed-related crimes. The denial highlights an …
- Man pleads not guilty in Foster Farms plant incident | 6:40AM
- Man gets 6 years prison for sex abuse, strangulation | 6:15AM
- Trump's "go back" remark: In workplace, it might be illegal | 6:13AM
- Ethics commission investigating ex-PSU president | 5:19PM
- Officers shoot armed, suicidal man in southern Oregon | 12:58PM
- State home care workers in Oregon protest late pay | 12:10PM
- Leake falls 1 inning short of perfect game, Mariners blank Angels in series opener
- Thurman looks to end Pacquiao’s resurgent boxing career in showdown
- In pursuit of air hockey greatness
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- Redmond High tabs new head football coach
- Edgar Martinez prepares for moment in Cooperstown
- Alaphilippe still in yellow after first big Tour climb | 8:24AM
- The Latest: Stanley says spat with MacIntyre a 'non-issue' | 8:17AM
- Pagenaud chasing Newgarden, Rossi in IndyCar in Iowa | 7:58AM
- Ex-Marine, professor, MLB draft pick among high court clerks | 6:26AM
- British Open marches on without its star attraction | 2:00AM
- Sun's doping case looms over start of world swimming meet | 12:33AM
From our AdvertisersView all
The Local Market, a cannabis retailer on First Street in Bend, was fined for repeatedly not placing tracking system labels ...
This will be no ordinary interest rate cut. The Federal Reserve is planning to cut rates at its policy meeting ...
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps seized at least one British tanker in the Strait of Hormuz ...
BERKELEY, Calif. — There will be no manholes in Berkeley, California. City workers will drop into “maintenance holes” instead. Nothing ...
- Could U.S. duplicate the Apollo 11 moon landing today?
- Egypt opens 2 ancient pyramids for the first time since 1960s
- Should Armstrong’s bootprints stay on the moon forever?
- Robocall scammers have a new trick
- DDT contaminants in marine life may threaten condor’s recovery
- Have a pet. Have a pet.
- Under a microscope: Startups grow meat in lab, face scrutiny
- UNESCO adds heritage sites, ancient to modern, to its roster