- Deputies kill man who allegedly came at them with a knife | 1:50PM
- Oregon defends past nonunanimous jury verdicts to high court | 1:30PM
- Marist prof walks 2,800 miles for veteran suicide awareness | 1:24PM
- TriMet, police blame man for train killings in $20M lawsuit | 5:55AM
- Many of Oregon's dams in dangerous condition | 1:31AM
- Oregon Democrats aim to change quorum after GOP walkouts | 3:36PM
- Sanchez pitches into 9th, Nationals roll
- Ducks’ Thibodeaux battling to be a starter
- New coach brings high expectations to Buffs
- Tom Seaver, not Tom Brady, is legally the only ‘Tom Terrific’ now
- Sounders edge Timbers to take Cascadia Cup
- Longtime musher denied entry
- Koepka leads at East Lake as stars get some separation
- Naomi Osaka ready to defend her U.S. Open tennis title
- Blue Jays spoil Hernandez's return, beat Mariners 7-5 | 10:30PM
- Lightning strike at Tour Championship causes 6 injuries | 10:27PM
- Wolford hits Greene for TD in Rams' 10-6 win over Broncos | 10:19PM
- Wilson leads 2 TD drives as Seahawks defeat Chargers 23-15 | 10:15PM
- Vogt hits three-homer as Giants beat his former A's club | 10:08PM
- Wondolowski, Quakes swarm Vancouver in 3-1 win. | 10:00PM
From our AdvertisersView all
The skeleton seated outside Trivia Antiques is more than a gimmick to draw downtown Bend visitors into the store, which ...
Saving money is increasingly a way-too-big ask for many households. Nearly 1 in 4 households say they have no emergency ...
RIO DE JANEIRO — Backed by military aircraft, Brazilian troops Saturday were deploying in the Amazon to fight fires that ...
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea said Sunday Kim Jong Un supervised the test-firing of a “newly developed super-large multiple ...
- Library of spider silk could hold secrets for new materials
- Oceans once had monster penguins
- Municipalities nationwide grapple with bans on pet pigs
- Online daters pose with adorable pets that aren’t theirs
- Amid protest, astronomers in Hawaii lose observation time
- Belgian park trumpets the arrival of twin baby pandas
- Pregnancy and pot: Study seeks answer, draws critics
- Light pollution growing, study says