It had been a long day for Bryan Lewis. Walking bowlegged and clutching a can of Coke, he patted his forehead with a hand towel before sinking into a plastic chair. He had just spent …
- Portland man arrested on bias crime charges | 4:57PM
- No charges in fatal bicycle crash near Pendleton | 1:55PM
- Hit with $1.8M fine, vacation rental owner sues Oregon city | 1:31PM
- More crews helping to fight wildfires in Oregon | 10:53AM
- Yoga may help female Deschutes County inmates stay calm | 12:03AM
- Oregon governor invokes emergency declaration as fires rage | 1:33PM
- Tennessee dismisses lineman from team after arrest | 6:34AM
- Only thing flashy about Molinari is list of stars he beats | 6:00AM
- From 'stalker' to 'walker': Woman gets dream job as zombie | 5:43AM
- Colombia's Egan Bernal is the Tour de France's budding star | 5:01AM
- The Latest: Tokyo says addressing heat key to 2020 Olympics | 1:43AM
- Harper, Nationals have hole to dig out of | 12:02AM
From our AdvertisersView all
The Ferguson Fire continued its march toward Yosemite National Park over the weekend, growing significantly to more than 30,000 acres. ...
Mexican president-elect talks migration with Trump — President-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Sunday released a seven-page letter he sent ...
SHANGHAI — The mind-reading headsets won’t read minds. The fire-detecting machine has been declared a safety hazard. The robot waiter ...
SPARTANBURG, S.C. — In the middle of David Britt’s campaign to get BMW to put a car factory here, a ...
- Good news for diet soda drinkers
- Newer artificial lights disturbing wildlife
- Device lets you perform an EKG on the fly
- 14,400-year-old bread crumbs: pita-like, and the oldest found yet
- Study finds Otzi the Iceman did not adhere to a vegetarian diet
- To save the world’s rarest marine mammal, seafood imports targeted
- Chinese find suggests human relatives left Africa a lot earlier
- Researchers look for super corals