- Federal agency withholds $500K for Oregon water study | 10:11PM
- California jury: Career criminal guilty of killing 2 teens | 6:10PM
- California jury: Career criminal thought to be 'Gypsy Hill Killer' guilty of killing two teens | 5:21PM
- Survey: Oregon teacher salaries lag behind private sector | 5:14PM
- Dispute emerges over special lighting for Astoria Column | 5:12PM
- Newest US citizens have ceremony at historic Fort Clatsop | 5:11PM
- Column: Officials deserve our respect, not vitriol
- Summit gets payback, overtakes Bend for MVC lead
- Mack, Trubisky lead Bears over Seahawks, 24-17
- Ducks confident heading into Pac-12 opener
- Florence, glitches disrupt World Equestrian Games
- You get what you pay for with kickers
- Prep Notebook
- Urban Meyer’s suspension over
- Despite sexism claims, Riot Games lands Mastercard deal | 10:19PM
- Uber driver suing Bucs' QB Winston over groping incident | 10:17PM
- Brewers still struggling to score, fall to Reds 3-1 | 10:17PM
- Baez, Murphy go deep as Cubs romp past Diamondbacks 9-1 | 10:15PM
- Slain golfer, suspect lived contrasting lives in Iowa city | 10:06PM
- Kim agrees to dismantle main nuke site if US takes steps too | 10:02PM
From our AdvertisersView all
For the first time in nearly a decade, Eberhard’s Dairy Products is launching a new product line under the name ...
A Bend audience will help choose the five companies that advance to the Early Stage competition of the Bend Venture ...
Dick Tracey didn’t have to visit a tall building to get over his fear of heights. He put on a ...
WASHINGTON — Republicans on Monday abruptly called Brett Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexual assault decades ago to ...
- How did you feel about gym class?
- Mapping the genes of thousands of animals could save their species
- Smile at the next goat you see
- Seaweed overload threatens Caribbean’s sea life, tourism
- College expenses now include VR headset
- In a political echo chamber, listening to the opposition can make it worse
- Science notes: Map details Antarctica, grass-eating sharks
- Vikings could teach us something about climate change