- Writer accused of killing husband wants jail log sealed | 8:18AM
- Man stabbed while volunteering at Portland church | 8:02AM
- Up to 350 jobs headed to Butte with a new call center | 7:44AM
- Forest Service to propose measures for southern Oregon | 4:39PM
- 6 arrested after rightists, leftists face off in Oregon | 12:22PM
- Analysis suggests keeping Medford Air Tanker Base operating | 5:41PM
- Missouri tops Oregon St. 69-63 in semifinals of the Paradise Jam
- Steelers rally late to stun Jaguars 20-16
- Rice, Browns deny report that team wants to interview her for coach
- The week ahead
- NASCAR to consider all ideas for changes to sport
- Logano spoils Big 3 party to win title
- Some top players fix swings themselves
- Thompson wins LPGA finale while Jutanugarn takes Race to CME Globe
- Notre Dame tops AP Top 25, S. Carolina drops from top 10 | 10:02AM
- Brian Bowen sues Adidas, associates over corruption scandal | 10:00AM
- Calgary City Council shuts door on 2026 Winter Olympic bid | 9:58AM
- Jets QB Sam Darnold sits out team's first practice after bye | 9:55AM
- Tannehill making progress, but timing of return uncertain | 9:22AM
- Duke steady at No. 1 as Villanova tumbles from Top 25 | 9:21AM
From our AdvertisersView all
PULGA, Calif. — Before there was a spark, there was the wind. On the morning of Nov. 8, as the ...
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said he wouldn’t stop acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker if he curtails special counsel Robert ...
Speaking to high school classes throughout Central Oregon about personal finance, Julie Rugg sees a lot of guilty expressions when ...
Portland is “woefully lagging behind” fellow river cities around the globe, backers of an upstart ferry project said Friday, and ...
- A museum showing its age, and sharing its DNA
- Review: Nikon Coolpix P1000
- To keep old growth out of new shirts, fashion turns to technology
- Campaign featuring soldiers’ stories addresses suicide
- First Americans rushed into unknown from Asia
- Bend IT contractor’s value tanks
- A brief history of displaying opponents’ severed heads
- Private companies want to sell space stations