- Subscription services make life easier, but costs can add up | 10:36AM
- Editorials from around Oregon | 8:25AM
- Hiker lost in deep snow rescued from Pacific Crest Trail | 7:58AM
- Woman stabbed in Washougal apartment dies at hospital | 5:55AM
- 3 cougar sightings reported by residents in Oregon county | 8:59PM
- Oregon removes assisted suicide wait for gravely ill people | 5:53PM
- Yankees release Farquhar 14 months after dugout collapse | 12:32PM
- Lefties Mickelson, Watson look to add to wins at Travelers | 12:30PM
- AP source: Grizzlies trade Conley to Jazz for 3 players | 12:18PM
- NASCAR denies Chastain appeal of disqualification at Iowa | 12:12PM
- USA Gymnastics revamps Safe Sport policy amid abuse scandal | 12:03PM
- After lottery setback, Hawks look to add to young core | 11:54AM
From our AdvertisersView all
For about two months this fall, Central Oregon travelers will be able to choose between two different airlines for trips ...
Oregon moved one step closer to allowing immigrants living in the U.S. illegally to obtain legal driver’s licenses for the ...
At a time when the failure to immunize children is driving the biggest measles outbreak in decades, a little-known database ...
An online pharmacy told U.S. regulators it found another cancer-causing chemical in widely prescribed blood-pressure pills, raising new questions about ...
- Bats, primates and zebrafish hold clues to aging
- Research looks at whether deer disease can strike people, too
- How much nature is enough?
- Way before Woodstock: Ancient graves point to pot smoking
- Holocaust Museum to digitize letters from Anne Frank’s father
- ’Homework gap’ indicates millions of kids lack internet
- Pioneering treatment targets clinically uncontrollable hunger
- Dogs internalize bad vibes that humans display, study suggests