After the Bend Park & Recreation District’s efforts to build a bridge across the Deschutes River stalled, the district is now looking to have a broader conversation about what the public wants from its trail …
- Oregon man dies at minimum-security prison in Salem | 9:00PM
- Senators ask FDA to update rules on certain pot products | 5:11PM
- Final defendant sentenced in Bundy ranch standoff in Nevada | 4:53PM
- Family of man fatally shot by cops to do independent inquiry | 3:10PM
- Officials: Contagious kids with measles at Portland airport | 3:01PM
- APNewsBreak: New pen may allow sale of horses for slaughter | 3:00PM
- LSU cruises past No. 18 Ole Miss 83-69; 3-0 in SEC | 9:18PM
- The Latest: 17-year-old American advances at Aussie Open | 9:10PM
- Zucker's goal in shootout seals Wild's 3-2 win over Kings | 9:06PM
- Niemi makes 52 saves, Canadiens stop Panthers 5-1 | 8:59PM
- Antetokounmpo has triple-double as Bucks crush Heat 124-86 | 8:54PM
- Red Wings beat Ducks 3-1, extend record losing streak to 12 | 8:53PM
From our AdvertisersView all
SAN FRANCISCO — The e-scooter boom began in Santa Monica, California, about 16 months ago. Electric scooters, owned by startups ...
Aicha Evans to leave Intel Intel executive Aicha Evans is leaving the company next month to become chief executive of ...
A comprehensive new report on the perils of speeding suggests that the ever-growing cultural divide between rural and urban America ...
The U.S. Forest Service has built a new corral for wild horses in Northern California, which could allow it to ...
- There’s no stethoscope for pain; scientists want to change that
- Could a Woodstock happen in 2019? That’s the plan
- Meet the fish inside the Ocean’s Twilight Zone
- Fighting fake videos, from Silicon Valley to Washington
- U.S. cancer death rate hits milestone: 25 years of decline
- Meet Breadbot, the robot bread-maker
- Tech trends and hype for ’19
- National Weather Service is ‘open’ — but your forecast isn’t as good