Bats are facing multiple threats in the Pacific Northwest as both white-nose syndrome and wind turbines are threatening to decimate their population numbers, according to a study by Oregon State University-Cascades. The hoary bat — …
- 1 dead, 2 injured in Oregon attack; relative arrested | 2:42PM
- Nike speedily captures suspected car thief | 12:42PM
- Cougar encounter renews debate about threats from animal | 7:06AM
- Portland students join global climate protests | 4:56PM
- Prosecutors say key witness lied in motorcycle gang trial | 1:03PM
- Broken sprinkler pipe floods historic hotel | 8:18AM
- App State beats North Carolina 34-31 on blocked final FG | 4:10PM
- Atlanta United defeats San Jose Earthquakes 3-1 | 4:09PM
- Patrick leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff past Tennessee State 37-31 | 4:07PM
- Fields shines as No. 6 Ohio State trounces Miami (Ohio) 76-5 | 4:06PM
- Sneed throws 4 TD passes, leads Montana over Monmouth 47-27 | 4:02PM
- Lance, defense lead FCS top-ranked NDSU to 25th straight win | 4:01PM
From our AdvertisersView all
The price of a small car could increase $322 to $627 if the United States agrees to a new free-trade ...
Many an avocado lover has waited for the right moment to cut into the creamy fruit only to discover the ...
Suzanne Whang, longtime host of HGTV’s hit series “House Hunters,” has died at 56 after a 13-year battle with breast ...
When President Barack Obama in 2009 announced a plan to bolster the fuel efficiency of cars to record levels, he ...
- 77 million years ago, Alberta was home to a ‘frozen dragon’
- Collection of premier proverb scholar opens at university
- Biologists study unusual deaths of Alaska ice seals
- Forget cars, these robots drive floor scrubbers
- Sage grouse numbers stumble in Montana, across the West
- Water found on planet, which has temperatures suitable for life
- New parents join a movement of hiking with babies
- To help koalas survive, scientists change their diets