Life has been complicated lately for Cougar Joanis. One year out of high school and the Prineville man fears for his safety and doesn’t leave the house without wearing body armor. He’s in a battle …
- Man rescued from island in Willamette River | 11:54AM
- Oregon city stops jailing poor who can't pay court debts | 1:38PM
- North Entrance Road Opens at Crater Lake National Park | 6:35AM
- Man pulled from Salem house fire, dies at hospital | 5:55PM
- Growers hope standards bring order to hemp industry 'mess' | 5:15PM
- Oregon State University: Cyberattack exposed student data | 3:31PM
- Gary Woodland maintains 1-shot lead over Justin Rose in U.S. Open
- Canada advances to knockout round with win
- Rizzo’s HR carries Cubs past Dodgers
- Michigan beats Texas Tech in 1st CWS game since 1984
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- Gabriele Grunewald, a top middle-distance runner who competed while fighting cancer, died at age 32
- NASCAR overturns victory for first time since 1960 | 1:41PM
- The Latest: US Amateur champ Hovland bids for low am at Open | 1:37PM
- Rays survive 9th inning Angels' rally, win 6-5 | 1:35PM
- Lloyd, a World Cup starter again, scores 2 as US beats Chile | 1:21PM
- Bauer pitches 1st shutout as a pro, Indians beat Tigers 8-0 | 1:17PM
- Padres, Rockies game delayed by puddle in foul territory | 1:05PM
From our AdvertisersView all
The Redmond Grocery Outlet sells everything from odd lots of organic canned beans to sriracha ranch dressing. When Grocery Outlet ...
The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde plan to buy the shut-down Blue Heron paper mill as well as more than ...
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Crew members from a Norwegian-owned oil tanker apparently attacked in the Gulf of Oman landed ...
HONG KONG — Hong Kong was bracing Sunday for another massive protest over an unpopular extradition bill that has highlighted ...
- Pioneering treatment targets clinically uncontrollable hunger
- Dogs internalize bad vibes that humans display, study suggests
- Scientists crack secret of a fish’s deadly, transparent teeth
- Deadly falls in older Americans are rising
- Decline of popular succulents in parks linked to black market
- Billion-year-old Arctic fungus may hold clues to life’s arrival on land
- Feds to investigate spike in gray whale deaths on West Coast
- Sea turtles start nesting with ‘unheard-of’ numbers in N.C.