Try to drive east on Reed Market Road at the wrong time of day, and you may find yourself stuck at a stand-still or in a line of cars creeping toward a roundabout. By 2040, …
- Fishing boat rescues 5 from life raft south of Aleutians | 3:15PM
- Portland police texts with far-right group spark probe | 3:13PM
- Washington lawmakers advance limits on vaccine exemptions | 3:05PM
- The Latest: Portland officer restricted following texts | 12:35PM
- Police: Man travels to have sex with underage girl | 9:41AM
- Eugene to consider payroll tax for public safety | 7:47AM
- Bruins beat Ducks 3-0 for 4th straight win | 11:03PM
- Nelly Korda has 3-shot lead into Australian Open's 4th round | 10:54PM
- Halak helps Bruins blank Ducks 3-0 | 10:08PM
- Nico Hischier scores in OT as Devils rally to beat Wild 5-4 | 10:06PM
- Georgia Southern rolls in 2nd half, beats Troy 76-51 | 9:18PM
- No. 10 Stanford bounces back with 65-51 win at UCLA | 9:16PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Deschutes Brewery is shaving one to two days per batch off its fermentation process by using predictive modeling that tells ...
A former Central Oregon Community College dean has been named director of the Central Oregon Small Business Development Center. COCC, ...
WASHINGTON — Congress on Thursday approved a massive budget deal to avert an impending government shutdown as President Donald Trump ...
The Federal Trade Commission and Facebook are negotiating over a multibillion-dollar fine that would settle the agency’s investigation into the ...
- Are your kids racking up mobile game charges? You can fight back
- What does ‘I love you’ mean? It depends on what language you speak
- Watercolor archive reveals stark image of the change brought by human activity
- Making new drugs with a dose of artificial intelligence
- Cows get Tinder-style app to help breeders
- Dozens of polar bears terrorize Russian outpost
- AI shows promise as a physician assistant
- New spacecraft would save Earth from collision with asteroid