After moving into their dorm rooms Sunday, first-year students were scattered throughout Oregon State University-Cascades’ Bend campus Monday afternoon, neon-orange lanyards hanging from their necks. Some were participating in activities; others were simply exploring their …
- Oregon judge won't let animals sue | 4:05AM
- A green beer that looks like algae? It's all for clean water | 2:56AM
- Salem man convicted in child sex abuse case at day care | 10:08PM
- Ex-Oregon National Guard worker accused in $6.4M fraud case | 10:01PM
- Rhode Island town council joins others boycotting Nike | 7:15PM
- The Latest: Rhode Island town passes resolution against Nike | 6:21PM
- Champ golfer from Spain killed in Iowa; suspect charged | 6:29AM
- Latest: Iowa State golf team withdraws after teammate dies | 6:24AM
- Samaranch approves Beijing's environmental outlook for 2022 | 6:21AM
- Top seed Cornet out of Guangzhou Open in 1st round | 6:20AM
- PGA to bring Ryder Cup, other top events to Congressional | 6:19AM
- New dates being added for Bob Seger's final concert tour | 6:04AM
From our AdvertisersView all
A Bend audience will help choose the five companies that advance to the Early Stage competition of the Bend Venture ...
Creativity is cooking up inside a shared incubator space on Nels Anderson Place in Bend. Brightly colored bottles in hues ...
WASHINGTON — Republicans on Monday abruptly called Brett Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexual assault decades ago to ...
John S. Pritchard III, a tenacious investigator whose law enforcement career spanned more than three decades and six agencies in ...
- College expenses now include VR headset
- In a political echo chamber, listening to the opposition can make it worse
- Science notes: Map details Antarctica, grass-eating sharks
- Vikings could teach us something about climate change
- For 9/11 survivors sickened by dust, help may be running out
- When it comes to forage, moose, bighorn sheep learn from elders
- The Great Barrier Reef shows ‘signs of recovery’
- Writing anonymously? Here’s how words give you away