PRINEVILLE — The outside of the old Ochoco Elementary School building still resembles a grade school. But instead of classrooms, the building has transformed into 29 affordable apartments, a preschool and a gym used by …
- Lawyers appeal dismissal of lawsuit filed on horse's behalf | 9:33PM
- Lawmaker proposes lowering Oregon's blood alcohol limit | 9:31PM
- Merkley focuses on Oregon, postpones decision on 2020 bid | 5:08PM
- Oregon bottle redemption rate reaches 90 percent | 4:41PM
- Medical examiner: Oregon family slain with ax, knives | 3:49PM
- 23 confirmed measles cases in Clark County, 20 not immunized | 3:06PM
- 1 point away, Serena stunned by Pliskova at Australian Open | 2:01AM
- The Latest: Nishikori retires in 2nd set; Djokovic into SFs | 1:56AM
- AP sources: Trump, others agitated by Giuliani's performance | 1:49AM
- Pouille's drought-breaking Australian run reaches semifinals | 12:52AM
- Next year it's Jeter's chance to join Rivera in the Hall | 12:07AM
- Column: Hall of Fame is becoming a crowded place | 11:45PM
From our AdvertisersView all
The Red Lion Inn & Suites Bend on Third Street is undergoing a $4 million renovation and a name change ...
Intel is preparing for a massive buildup in Oregon, according to multiple people familiar with the conversations, potentially spending billions ...
Pence: U.S. backs efforts to oust Maduro — Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday declared the United States’ “unwavering support” ...
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday granted the Trump administration’s request to allow it to bar most transgender people ...
- Traffic jams aren’t just stressful; they’re bad for your health, too
- China goes after scientist who claimed gene-edited babies
- The world has plenty of sustainable palm oil, but who will pay for it?
- Researchers come face to face with a huge great white shark
- Orca calf offers hope for group fading in the Pacific Northwest
- What is the best Rx for teen vaping addicts? No one knows
- Scientists improve on photosynthesis through genetic engineering
- Scientists make lava in the name of volcanic research