The Deschutes County Fair and Rodeo always reminds Sharon Joanis of her youth. As a teenager, Joanis was a rodeo princess at the 1957 fair. She remembers wearing a wide-brimmed cowboy hat and riding her …
- Drier summers killed Oregon's native trees | 7:51AM
- In some states, GOP sees the recall as its way back to power | 1:20PM
- Teen activists score mental health days for Oregon students | 12:13PM
- Blaze destroys bed and breakfast near Longview | 10:55AM
- Senate leader Courtney says he's sticking around | 9:23AM
- Boy, 7, struck and killed by boat trailer | 8:49AM
From our AdvertisersView all
CLEARLAKE, Calif. — Two thousand homes lost and two-thirds of the land burned: The residents of Lake County, a sparsely ...
Puerto Rico braced early Monday for what many people expected to be one of the biggest protests ever seen in ...
- Toxic lake in Russia becomes a selfie sensation
- Could U.S. duplicate the Apollo 11 moon landing today?
- Egypt opens 2 ancient pyramids for the first time since 1960s
- Should Armstrong’s bootprints stay on the moon forever?
- Robocall scammers have a new trick
- DDT contaminants in marine life may threaten condor’s recovery
- Have a pet. Have a pet.
- Under a microscope: Startups grow meat in lab, face scrutiny