- Man gets prison after repeatedly injuring his son | 5:56AM
- Human foot found in boat ramp dumpster southwest of Portland | 3:53PM
- Group finalizes endangered orcas proposals with ban on tours | 3:26PM
- Man collecting cans killed by car in Portland | 2:25PM
- McLane stepping down as Oregon House GOP leader | 1:06PM
- Portland backs $36 million in transportation projects | 7:58AM
- No. 6 Nevada dominates Little Rock, 87-59 | 2:11AM
- Mayweather's exhibition vs. Japanese kickboxer back on | 1:51AM
- Kyrie Irving scores 43, Celtics beat Raptors 123-116 in OT | 12:43AM
- Paradise Jam resumes with 2 games in consolation bracket | 12:10AM
- Former investigator calls WADA's Russia decision 'cowardly' | 12:06AM
- Former NASCAR champs Busch, Kenseth set to move on in 2019 | 12:03AM
From our AdvertisersView all
Adam Krefting and Dan Hallada are hoping to make an impact with mountain bike tire inserts designed to absorb shock. ...
Ford issued four safety recalls in North America on Friday for recent models of SUVs and trucks, suggesting consumers take ...
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has secretly filed criminal charges against the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, a person familiar with ...
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia — They were neighbors, two aging retirees tending their gardens and playing with their grandchildren, hoping that ...
- A museum showing its age, and sharing its DNA
- Review: Nikon Coolpix P1000
- To keep old growth out of new shirts, fashion turns to technology
- Campaign featuring soldiers’ stories addresses suicide
- First Americans rushed into unknown from Asia
- Bend IT contractor’s value tanks
- A brief history of displaying opponents’ severed heads
- Private companies want to sell space stations