- Oregon officials seek disaster declaration after flooding | 9:03PM
- US judge in Oregon to block new Trump abortion policy | 8:02PM
- Future of Northwest e-recycler unclear after fraud sentences | 6:06PM
- Senate unanimously passes bill making DNA testing accessible | 4:42PM
- Oregon measure tackles racially biased 911 calls | 4:38PM
- Maine could end religious, philosophical vaccine opt-outs | 4:17PM
- Oregon Lottery planning for sports wagering
- Seattle QB thanks O-line with stock
- A new rite of passage for NFL draft hopefuls: Scrubbing your social media history
- Seahawks remain open to offers for DE Frank Clark
- Arenado’s 1,000th hit, a solo homer, helps Rockies to rally past Nationals
- Stars get OT goal to top Preds and advance
- Sports in brief
- On the air
- Giants hit 4 homers, outlast Blue Jays 7-6 | 9:07PM
- Writings on gender issues magnify scrutiny of Trump Fed pick | 9:06PM
- Murray scored 23 in Nuggets' 108-90 romp of Spurs | 9:02PM
- DeJong, Molina lift Cardinals over Brewers 4-3 | 8:58PM
- Puig's long homer helps Reds beat Braves 7-6 | 8:37PM
- Kings coach Luke Walton accused of sex assault in lawsuit | 8:37PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Unemployment rates across Central Oregon rose slightly in March, the Oregon Employment Department reported Tuesday. Here are the seasonally adjusted ...
An independent electric and plumbing supplier known for sharing expertise with DIYers in Bend is closed. Searings Electric and Plumbing ...
The Supreme Court is taking on a major test of LGBT rights in cases that look at whether federal civil ...
WASHINGTON — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, confronting a Democratic divide over the findings of the special counsel, urged her caucus ...
- Diabetes drug may slow, prevent kidney disease
- Filipinos plan more diggings where possible new human species found
- Trumpeter swans making a North American comeback
- Man who broke the single-game ‘Jeopardy!’ record has secret weapon
- Companies reinvent plastic recycling
- Glaciers shrinking faster than thought
- Expected soon: First-ever photo of a black hole
- GPS faces it’s own Y2K … on April 6?