- More exposure sites named in Portland area measles outbreak | 3:36PM
- Women's March goes on across the Pacific Northwest | 2:22PM
- Portland police arrests man in lawyer's cold-case murder | 1:22PM
- Portland babysitter gets 16 years for sexually abusing girls | 7:25AM
- Man pleads guilty to 15 charges related to poaching ring | 6:35AM
- Scientists ID another possible threat to orcas: pink salmon | 2:30AM
- Blazers roll past Pelicans
- Manny Pacquiao awaits Broner bout in crossroads fight at age 40
- Sharapova ousts Wozniacki, Nadal overpowers de Minaur
- Eagles WR thanks 2nd-grader
- Record 135 forgo college eligibility
- Mickelson closes strong, keeps Desert Classic lead
- Islanders beat Capitals in Barry Trotz’s return to Washington
- Sports in brief
- Harris, Walker lead Morehead St past UT Martin 85-77 | 6:23PM
- Irvine dominates 2nd half, sinks Northridge 74-68 | 6:22PM
- New Mexico runs away from Wyoming 83-53 | 6:20PM
- VCU pulls away from UMass in 2nd half for 68-50 victory | 6:19PM
- Williams scores 20, Arizona beats Oregon State 82-71 | 6:19PM
- Rider tops Manhattan 60-47 for 5-0 conference start | 6:18PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Evio Inc., a marijuana test-lab company formerly headquartered in Bend, notified investors Friday that it had surrendered licenses for two ...
Offshore tax dodges by multinational corporations are costing Oregon $175 million per year, according to a new study. Nationally, the ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Donald Trump will meet with North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong Un, in late February, the White ...
CHICAGO — The Chicago officer who gunned down a teenager in 2014 was sentenced Friday to nearly seven years in ...
- Scientists make lava in the name of volcanic research
- The games animals play
- Medieval woman’s hidden career revealed by blue teeth
- Recounting the great Boston molasses flood of 1919
- DNA of red wolf, a species extinct in the wild, lives on in Texas pack
- There’s no stethoscope for pain; scientists want to change that
- Could a Woodstock happen in 2019? That’s the plan
- Meet the fish inside the Ocean’s Twilight Zone