Bulletin staff report
United Way of Deschutes County has selected a new president and seven new members of its board of directors.
Jacob Fain, a financial advisor with Morgan Stanley, is the board’s new president. Fain has served on the charitable organization’s board of directors since 2015.
The seven new board members are:
• Jamie Christman, executive vice president of community affairs at the Bend Chamber of Commerce.
• Ron Gregg, pastor of Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church.
• Jennifer Moss Lewis, vice president of Medicare programs at PacificSource Health Plans.
• Corinne Muldoon, lab support team lead at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
• Anne Pendygraft, regional administrator at Telecare.
• Thereasa Roy, segment marketing manager at Kollective.
• Colleen Scott, a community volunteer from La Pine.