The Bethlehem Inn has appointed five members to the Board of Directors for 2-year terms. Their experiences will contribute to a range of areas that are important to the organization.
• Mike Bonetto, the co-founder and partner of Tenfold Health, brings 20 years of experience working with health care planning and policy. While serving for the board, he will focus on homelessness and health care.
• Patti Craveiro previously was the executive director of special programs at Bend-La Pine Schools. She contributes expertise in special education programs.
• David Gilmore, a broker for Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate, previously served as the secretary for Volunteer Connect’s board of directors. Gilmore brings experience working with volunteers from the community.
• Annette Liebe is the regional solutions director and Central Oregon coordinator for Governor Kate Brown. Her primary focus is protecting natural resources and public health.
• Charlie Ringo practiced civil litigation law before retiring and volunteering at Bethlehem Inn. He brings experience working with several different community service organizations.
Additionally, Bethlehem Inn would like to acknowledge the time and service that outgoing members David Brown, Julie Kennedy Cochran, Tom Kemper and Pat Ackley contributed during their time serving on the board.