The deadline is 8 p.m. tonight to have your vote count on money measures and candidates for local boards.
It’s too late to mail your ballot, but drop sites are listed on the websites of your county clerk and the Oregon secretary of state.
Central Oregon county clerks say voters need to be sure to look on both sides of the ballot and to sign the envelope.
Below are The Bulletin’s recommendations. Our editorials are available at bendbulletin.com/endorsements.
• Deschutes 911 Service District levy: Yes
• Bend-La Pine Schools bond: Yes
• Central Oregon Community College director: David Ford
• Bend Park & Recreation District directors: Daniel Fishkin, Scott Asla, Craig Chenoweth
• La Pine Rural Fire Protection District levies: Yes
• Redmond School District directors: Ron Munkres, Patricia Reck
• Sisters School District directors: Don Hedrick, Justin Durham, Edie Jones
• Crook County School District directors: Patti Norris, Mike Stuart
• Crook County School District bond: Yes
• Crook County Parks & Recreation District director: Barbara Pennington
• Black Butte School District directors: Daniel Petke, Shane Lundgren, Priscilla Wilt (Wilt faces write-in campaign)
• Jefferson County School District director: Courtney Snead
• Madras Aquatic Center Recreation District levy: Yes
• Culver School District bond: Yes