Ballots must reach county election offices by 8 p.m. Tuesday. Drop box locations are available on the county elections and Oregon secretary of state’s websites. Be sure to sign your ballot.
Below are The Bulletin’s recommendations. Our editorials are available at bendbulletin.com/endorsements.
• Deschutes 911 Service District levy: Yes
• Bend-La Pine Schools bond: Yes
• Central Oregon Community College director: David Ford
• Bend Park & Recreation District directors: Daniel Fishkin, Scott Asla, Craig Chenoweth
• La Pine Rural Fire Protection District levies: Yes
• Redmond School District directors: Ron Munkres, Patricia Reck
• Sisters School District directors: Don Hedrick, Justin Durham, Edie Jones
• Crook County School District directors: Patti Norris, Mike Stuart
• Crook County School District bond: Yes
• Crook County Parks & Recreation District director: Barbara Pennington
• Black Butte School District directors: Daniel Petke, Shane Lundgren, Priscilla Wilt (Wilt faces write-in campaign)
• Jefferson County School District director: Courtney Snead
• Madras Aquatic Center Recreation District levy: Yes
• Culver School District bond: Yes