* Rena Bennett-Dellwo has been elected to the board of governors of Cascades Theatrical Company. Bennett-Dellwo is the owner of RBD Instruments and has been involved with CTC since 2005.
• Kathy Hovermale and Marilyn Stoner have joined Bend Premier Real Estate. Hovermale is a principal broker and holds a GRI and a Green Realtor Designation. Stoner is a broker and has owned two businesses in the Sunriver area.
• Kris Rees of Coldwell Banker Mayfield Realty in Redmond was the top selling agent for December.
• Cec DeClerck of Coldwell Banker Mayfield Realty in Redmond was the top listing agent for December.
• John Connelly has joined The Gold Card Network Inc., headquartered in Bend, as chief technology officer. He will be responsible for all aspects of developing and implementing technology initiatives within the company. Connelly has more than 30 years of experience in the IT field and was previously senior vice president of Visa Corporation. Connelly was also responsible for the launch of the Interlink debit card.
• Bobbie Strome of John L. Scott Real Estate in Redmond was the top listing agent for December.
• Peggy Kimball of John L. Scott Real Estate in Redmond was the top sales agent for December.
• Christine Browning has opened the first HomeSmart Central Realty brokerage firm in Oregon. It’s located at 550 S.W. Industrial Way in Bend.