• Skylar Bush has been promoted to business specialist at Wells Fargo in Bend. Bush joined Wells Fargo in 2010 as a teller and was later promoted to customer service and sales representative, as well as personal banker. Bush will provide financial services to small businesses.
* Lisa Hart was the top sales agent for John L. Scott in Redmond for the month of August.
• Bobbie Strome was the top listing agent for John L. Scott in Redmond for the month of August.
• Loy Hemly has joined Tetherow Golf Club in Bend as the hotel manager for Tetherow Lodges. Tetherow Lodges are scheduled for completion in spring of 2014. Hemly, a certified hotel administrator through the American Hotel and Lodging Association, previously worked at the House on the Metolius and as general manager of Black Butte Ranch for 10 years. Loy will be responsible for daily hotel operations, guest services and employee relations.
• Dr. Blake Drew, D.M.D., has joined Mill Point Dental. Drew received his degree from Oregon Health &Science University and holds a certificate of advanced general dentistry from the University of Florida. Blake is moving his practice from the east side of Bend to join Dr. Marika Stone at Mill Point Dental.
• Sheree MacRichie has been named Realtor of the Year by the Central Oregon Association of Realtors. The award is based on professional values and civic involvement. MacRichie received her real estate license in 1991, has been a member of the Bend Chamber of Commerce since 1984 and was ReMax Key Properties top broker for 2012.
• Brice McMorris has joined Kindred Real Estate, of Bend, as a broker. McMorris has nearly 20 years’ of real estate experience and specializes in residential sales, development properties, land use, planning, construction and property management.
• Beau White has joined Kindred Real Estate, of Bend, as a broker. White, who has nearly 8 years of experience, focuses on assisting his clients in acquiring bank-owned properties for vacation or second homes.