By Robert S. Boyd / The Bulletin
September 4, 2009
WASHINGTON — Scientists are beginning a large-scale effort to identify and analyze the vast majority of cells in or on your body that aren’t of human origin.
Only about 10 percent of the trillions of cells that make up a person are truly human, researchers say. The other 90 percent are bacteria,....