- Sisters Rodeo, Sisters. June 8-10.
- 4 Peaks Music Festival, Tumalo. June 22-24.
- The Bite of Bend, downtown Bend. June 23-24.
- Hullaballo Festival, Northwest Crossing neighborhood. June 29.
- Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show displays quilts on virtually every building in downtown Sisters. July 14.
- Bend Summer Festival, the streets of downtown Bend close to traffic to accommodate this celebration of summer with music stages, art displays, food booths and a beer garden, as well as activities for children. July 13-15.
- Balloons over Bend this year joins forces with the Children's Festival to present balloon launches every morning at 6 a.m., the Nightglow balloon display on Friday evening, and children's activities all three days at Riverbend Park in Bend. July 20-22.
- Jefferson County Fair & Rodeo features a carnival, entertainment and food at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. July 27-28.
- Deschutes County Fair brings entertainment, 4-H competitions, rides and more to the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center in Redmond. Aug. 1-5.
- Crook County Fair includes entertainment, carnivals and food in Prineville. Aug. 8-11.
- Flashback Car Cruz, a classic car show. Aug. 3-5.
- Sunriver Music Festival, an annual music festival held at the Sunriver Resort in Sunriver, and the Tower Theatre in Bend. Aug. 5-22.
- Bend Brew Festival featuring over 50 fine craft beers for public tasting; Les Schwab Ampitheater in Bend. Aug. 16-18.
- High & Dry Bluegrass Festival, Bend. Aug. 17-19.