• Judy Peterson has joined Windermere/Central Oregon Real Estate in Redmond. Peterson has more than 35 years of real estate experience listing and selling in Central Oregon.
• Arlena Wilson, of Edward Jones in Bend, has been promoted to senior branch office administrator. Wilson has been with Edward Jones for the last seven years.
• Kris Rees, of Coldwell Bank Mayfield Realty in Redmond, was the top selling and top listing agent for February.
• Mike Everidge, of Hunter Properties LLC in Bend, was the top producer for February.
• Shelly Hummel, a broker at Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate in Bend, was the number one broker in closed adjusted gross commission income for 2012 out of 586 Oregon brokers at companies within the Coldwell Banker system.
• Corey Charon has joined Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate in Bend. Charon is a licensed professional civil engineer with 15 years of experience in land use in Central Oregon.
• Bea Leach, with John L. Scott Real Estate in Redmond, was the top listing agent for February.
• Noah von Borstel, with John L. Scott Real Estate in Redmond, was the top selling agent for February.