• Pinnacle Architecture Inc. and Tabolski Watkins Engineering will be holding a public open house and ribbon cutting at 4 p.m. Jan. 22 at their new Bend location, 960 S.W. Disk Drive, Suites 101 and 104. The two firms are new members of the Bend Chamber of Commerce, and the chamber will be hosting the catered event. To learn more, contact 541- 388-9897 or visit www .pinnaclearchitecture.com.
New businesses have opened in downtown Bend, and two businesses have moved to new locations.
• The Cozy Lamb, a baby clothing store, has opened at 841 Bond St.
• The organic salon and eyelash bar, EOS Organics, has opened at 930 Brooks St.
• 541 Threads, a local apparel company, has relocated to 112 Minnesota Ave.
• Dream Pebbles Broom Closet, a clothing and accessories shop, has relocated to 114 Minnesota Ave.
• Kombucha Mama tea is now available on tap at Eco Bistro, Bar & Boutique in Bend. Eco Bistro is also offering growler refill specials on Thursdays. To learn more, visit www .EcoBistroBend.com.