All right, all you Twilight-ers, the wait is over.
“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2," the highly anticipated final installment of the “Twilight" movie series, hits theaters today, and Stephenie Meyer's bank-breaking story of star-crossed, vampire-to-human love will come to a close.
If you need to brush up on your Twi-Q before you head to the theater, this quiz will get your wheels turning again. Add how many answers you get correct, and see just how big a fan you really are. (Answers below.)
1. What city did Bella live in before she moved to Forks, Wash?
A. Jacksonville, Fla.
C. Salem, Ore.
D. Santa Fe, N.M.
2. In “Eclipse," who does Bella punch in the face?
3. What American Indian tribe do Jacob and his werewolf pack belong to?
4. What state was Jasper Hale (born Jasper Whitlock) originally from?
5. Who does Jacob imprint, an involuntary act of finding one's soul mate?
6. What is Edward missing from his bedroom?
7. Why do the Cullens avoid going out into the sunlight?
A. They would burst into flames.
B. Their skin would turn red.
C. They would bleed.
D. Their skin sparkles.
8. What is Bella's stepdad's name?
9. What game does Bella play with the Cullens in the first installment of the saga series, “Twilight"?
A. Flag football
10. What are the names of the three elders of the Volturi?
A. Aro, Caius and Marcus
B. Alec, Marcus and Caius
C. Caius, Jane and Marcus
D. Aro, Caius and Alec
11. In “New Moon," how does Edward intend to commit suicide?
A. By encouraging a werewolf attack
B. By drinking poison
C. By stepping out into the sunlight
D. By provoking the Volturi
12. What is the Volturi's duty?
A. To protect humans from vampires
B. To ensure that vampires' existence remain a secret from humans
C. To turn humans into vampires, thus increasing the vampire population
D. To create peace between vampires and mortals
13. Who is James, who appears in the first movie, “Twilight"?
A. One of Bella's friends at school
B. Alice's husband
C. A “tracker" vampire
D. Edward's adopted brother
14. In “Breaking Dawn — Part 1," who believes Renesmee to be an “immortal child," a young human child that's been turned into a vampire, and informs the Volturi of her existence?
15. In “Eclipse," who teaches the Cullens and the Wolves to fight the newborn vampires?
16. In “New Moon," who voted against Bella becoming a vampire?
B. Edward and Rosalie
C. Carlisle and Edward
D. Carlisle and Rosalie
17. The “Twilight" saga is based on four novels, with one of the novels broken into two films. What order does the series go in from first to last?
A. “Twilight," “Eclipse," “New Moon," “Breaking Dawn"
B. “Eclipse," “New Moon," “Twilight," “Breaking Dawn"
C. “New Moon," “Eclipse," “Twilight," “Breaking Dawn"
D. “Twilight," “New Moon," “Eclipse," “Breaking Dawn"
ANSWERS: 1) B; 2) A; 3) A; 4) B; 5) A; 6) C; 7) D; 8) C; 9) D; 10) A; 11) D; 12) B; 13) C; 14) B; 15) A; 16) B; 17) D
HOW DID YOU SCORE?
0-4 points: To Twi or not to Twi? You'll need to go back and watch most of the movies.
5-8 points: Twi, Twi again. It's been a while, so recollection of all the details is sketchy.
9-12 points: Good Twi. You've seen the movies or read the books recently enough. Have fun at the last movie.
13-17 points: Twi-athlete. Congratulations. You're worthy of calling yourself a Twi-hard.