The U.S. Forest Service took another step this week toward addressing overuse in some of the most scenic — and vulnerable — portions of the Deschutes and Willamette national forests. Late Thursday, the Forest Service …
- Knights have set new gold standard for expansion teams
- Avalanche stay alive, bring series home
- Pacers storm back in 2nd half, take series lead
- Heat’s Winslow fined $15,000 for stepping on Embiid’s mask
- Major League Baseball roundup
- After slow start, Zach Johnson rides hot streak into 1st place
- On the air
- Sports in brief
From our AdvertisersView all
• Chris Bellusci joins Aspect Consulting as an associate business system architect. Bellusci has more than 20 years of experience ...
Responding to a rash of incidents involving animals on planes, Alaska Airlines plans to impose new requirements for passengers flying ...
Thousands of students across the United States walked out of their classrooms and into the nation’s schoolyards and streets Friday ...
Yellowstone National Park sits squarely over a giant, active volcano. This requires attention. Yellowstone has been a national park since ...
- Doctor’s orders: few opioids, lots of addiction medications
- Tech Q&A: Xbox causes email mishap
- Undercover footage shows the toll of drift nets, activists say
- The Atlantic isn’t circulating as much — and that’s bad
- The FBI and the mystery of the mummy’s head
- Talk of restricting energy drinks after caffeine kills a teenager
- These pocket-size speakers put out some big sound waves
- These ancient lizards had 4 eyes