Every Wednesday during the summer, Deschutes National Forest volunteer George Frey greets visitors on top of Lava Butte. Dressed in a green and tan uniform and wearing a broad-brim hat, Frey shares his appreciation for …
- Dive-bombing blackbirds have some joggers running scared | 1:05AM
- Dash Cam captures of footage of Oregon crash that goes viral | 1:05AM
- OR Lottery | 10:15PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 10PM' game | 10:15PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Pick 4 7PM' game | 7:18PM
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lucky Lines' game | 6:32PM
- Armstrong and government spar over upcoming trial evidence | 1:00AM
- Shifted to second base, Asdrubal Cabrera asks Mets for trade | 9:15PM
- Red Sox retire No. 34 for Ortiz: 'This is his (pause) city' | 8:37PM
- Parade of forwards at top of NHL draft | 7:47PM
- Dodgers' Urias to have season-ending shoulder surgery | 7:38PM
- Magic sees Lonzo as 1 piece in Lakers' grand rebuilding plan | 6:35PM
From our AdvertisersView all
Improving Oregon’s competitive standing in the economic and educational arenas means putting values before money, State Treasurer Tobias Read said ...
PRINEVILLE — A trio of Seattle engineers landed at the Prineville Airport on Friday to show off an aircraft type ...
Freed hostage — The plight of Americans held hostage by reclusive foreign governments has received renewed attention since the death ...
WASHINGTON — The Senate Republican health care bill would guarantee immediate assistance for insurance markets that are struggling in many ...
- Losing a father and husband to AIDS
- App reviews: Assistant, Mars
- NASA looks to future when snowpack can be measured without a pole
- NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
- BendBroadband upgrades left some disconnected
- Can animals predict quakes? Italian farm is the lab to test it
- Bend Studio hypes “Days Gone” but offers no release date
- Wildfires’ destruction spreads from the woods to the plains
- Work to move giant sequoia draws curious Idaho onlookers | 5:49PM
- US investigates after lab improperly ships nuclear material | 5:06PM
- Google to stop reading your Gmail to help sell ads | 2:17PM
- Eclipse chasers blaze trail to Oregon for view of a lifetime | 10:38AM
- Founder of Russian messaging app defies official ultimatum | 7:31AM
- Total solar eclipse 1st in 99 years to sweep width of US | 7:04AM