A sinkhole opened up on the edge of Wickiup Reservoir over the weekend — possibly due to a collapsed lava tube — but officials say water levels at the reservoir just west of La Pine …
- UK charges 6 people in deadly Hillsborough stadium case | 4:40AM
- Davis Cup and Fed Cup to stage finals together from 2018 | 4:10AM
- 2 Climbers go missing on Pakistan's 'Killer Mountain' | 3:42AM
- 'Big 4' given top-4 seedings at Wimbledon; Kerber also No. 1 | 2:54AM
- Pick 6: Transfer quarterbacks who could make a big impact | 11:19PM
- LEADING OFF: Cubs visit White House, Francona to return | 11:03PM
From our AdvertisersView all
In May 2016, the New Jersey-based owner of Consolidated Pine Inc., a maker of wood molding in Prineville, announced an ...
Computer systems from Russia to the United States were struck on Tuesday in an international cyberattack that bore similarities to ...
Prison airstrike — An airstrike in eastern Syria destroyed a house that the Islamic State had turned into a prison, ...
A mysterious celestial body may be lurking in the frozen, far-flung reaches of the solar system, scientists say. This is ...
- App reviews: Findery, The Little Fox
- A planet may be hiding at the edge of our solar system
- Seven Peaks Ventures seeking $30 million for new fund
- Scientists who are their own lab rats
- Why it’s so hard to figure out how old that 6-pack of beer is
- The Dutch have solutions to rising seas
- Losing a father and husband to AIDS
- The Latest: Online group re-emerges to taunt US intelligence | 4:50AM
- Cambodia conservationists find rare cache of crocodile eggs | 3:22AM
- In rural Kentucky, solar eclipse preparation keeps town busy | 12:04AM
- New highly virulent strain of ransomware cripples networks | 10:19PM
- Utah lawsuits to test president's power to shrink monuments | 9:53PM
- Finding friends: Lonely elephant arrives at Los Angeles Zoo | 5:33PM