With no race director, soaring costs, and an increasing summertime traffic crunch on streets and roads in Central Oregon, the future of the Cascade Cycling Classic is in doubt. The longest-running road cycling stage race …
- Jamaica stuns Mexico 1-0 to reach CONCACAF Gold Cup final | 1:51AM
- Spieth takes road less to traveled to British Open | 11:20PM
- LEADING OFF: Kershaw, Strasburg ailing; Cubs get boost | 11:07PM
- Contreras homers as Quintana, Cubs beat Cards, tie Brewers | 11:05PM
- Basketball Hall of Famer John Kundla dies at 101 | 8:44PM
- Kasey Kahne ends victory drought at marathon Brickyard 400 | 7:54PM
From our AdvertisersView all
DALLAS — A makeshift bike lane divider made of painted two-by-fours and PVC pipes lasted three days on a busy ...
Trump tweets show frustration with allies — President Donald Trump expressed his frustration with Republicans on Sunday, saying they “do ...
Today, The No-Bake Cookie Co. is a stand-alone business with its products sold in more than 6,500 grocery and convenience ...
Uber driver Michael Honey of Bend has given about 30 rides so far and received maybe two or three tips ...
- Weighing benefits of bicycle riding against pollution dangers
- Sleep gadgets adjust if you’re restless — or snoring
- Prineville airport added to drone program
- Wi-Fi gear tips for the best internet at home
- App reviews: Vandido, Tape It Up
- Used properly, location tracking is powerful tool
- Tips for unplugging while on vacation
- Coincidentally, tropical storm is named Don
- South Africa moves ahead on domestic trade in rhino horn | 4:23AM
- Uber's airport service in Madrid under attack from town hall | 6:03AM
- Robot finds likely melted fuel heap inside Fukushima reactor | 5:32PM
- Newly discovered Nevada toad species already under threat | 2:11PM
- Bodies buried after being missing in Swiss Alps for 75 years | 8:54AM